[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
two weeks in owning one cons >screen is nexus 6 tier, shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 4rOFLeL-1940x1384.jpg (219 KB, 1940x1384) Image search: [Google]
4rOFLeL-1940x1384.jpg
219 KB, 1940x1384
two weeks in owning one

cons
>screen is nexus 6 tier, shitty whites, shitty brightness, no one can touch samsung in this department
>doesn't support iCloud accounts natively, windows phone 10 does it
>have to rely in shitty app to get all of my contacts that is probably stealing my data as it doesn't fucking support iCloud accounts
>sub 4h SOT
>multiple account sync problems making me reset the phone 3 times
>apps crashing due to sync problems
>phone is already chipping, there was a reason why apple dropped it in the first place, my S6 also had this finish and it had no marks tho
>terrible audio quality
>back glass is already scratched

pros
>looks good next to my MBPr

fuck you google and your flawled phones making me get back to my iPhone 6 and fuck you apple for charging 860€ for a 16gb iPhone 6s+, there isn't a single decent phone on the market right now
>>
don't forget the bending lol
>>
File: nex6p.png (230 KB, 800x883) Image search: [Google]
nex6p.png
230 KB, 800x883
>he fell for the lindt 6p meme
>>
>>51825206
>there isn't a single decent phone on the market right now
agreed. 6p you may as well throw in the trash, they will all be broken in a year in some way because literally nothing is built well on this phone. samshit is overpriced as hell and has a garbage ui. iphone is underpowered and overpriced and locked down as hell, and feels highly uninspired rn. v10 has garbage lg software and ui as well. all other phones can't dream of touching flagship territory.

i'm waiting for the next revolutionary phone at this point. praying the snapdragon 820 is good, and some chinkphone manufacturer decides to stick one in a cheap phone and put good u.s. lte bands in it. an inspired company could do some real damage now, like oneplus did with the opo but without the inconsistent build quality, shit costumer service, and faggot invite system

i feel the first flagship killer is right around the corner. thinking it's going to be xiaomi
>>
Excellent build quality
Nexus, so it'll be good quality and good value for the price
Extremely good reviews
Very very pretty piece of hardware
Stock Android, quick updates, can use the dev previews
It's not Samsung (I don't like Samsung)
128gb of storage if I opt to go for that model
USB-C (future proof)

stay made OP
>>
>6p
>>
>>51825380
>can't even spell a 3 letter word

holy fuck kys dumb nigger
>>
>>51825206
I went with the 5x.
Although I'm impressed I just don't customize my phone and need all them extra feautures anymore.
I'll be copping a 6s plus real soon and can' wait.
Haven't had an apple device since my first gen ipod touch back in 2007.
>>
>>51825206

>>have to rely in shitty app to get all of my contacts that is probably stealing my data as it doesn't fucking support iCloud accounts
>Worrying about Google stealing data
>Giving your data to Apple
http://www.ifans.com/forums/threads/iad-privacy-fail.297625/

Apple collects more fucking personal data than Google. Congrats on handing over all your information to a company that can't even make a proper mouse anymore.
>>
>>51826171
if you weren't a fucktard you'd know that google does not support icloud so a third party developer had to make an app that gets all your data
>>
>>51825206
>iCloud accounts natively, windows phone 10 does it
That is weird as fuck. Did not know.

Also, I stopped caring about the 6 when I first heard the no Qi rumor confirmed. Thanks Google, making all my $2.50 wireless chargers useless (but also, thanks chinese sweatshop workers, for making electronics cheap as fuuuuuuck; free shipping too).
>>
File: battery.jpg (110 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
battery.jpg
110 KB, 720x720
>>51825206
>screen
Who cares it's great
>icloud
Nice meme
>icloud contacts
Nice meme
>battery
Pic related, Idk what you are doing on your phone but I use mine fairly heavily.
>multiple account sync problems
Using multiple accounts here with no problems, you probably set your phone up wrong retard.
>chipping
Put a case on it faggot, no flagships are rugged.
>audio
Sounds fine to me, is also louder than my old samshits and the iphones I've set up for people.
>glass scratched
Once again, put a case on it you enormous faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.