[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: help.jpg (373 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
373 KB, 1000x1000
FO4 low fps
Most days I can run 60fps, other days I cant get past 15fps. A quick restart or driver reinstall will normally fix the problem, if that docent then a game validation/reinstall should do the trick. Right now nothing is working to include messing with the .ini folders. Can anyone help?
cpu i7-4720
mobo Gigabyte P35V3
gpu Geforce GTX 970M
ram 16gb
laptop
>>
>laptop
There is your problem.
>>
>>51824697
I understand this, If a desktop was a better suit you think i would get one huh.
>>
>>51824735
Stop playing video games and do something else u fresh kek
>>
>>51824895
Thanks guy ill try that out. Now how about that fps situation?
>>
Read the fucking sticky you dumbass

>/g/ is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
>>51824538
Probably getting to hot and clocking back. Prop the area with the fan up and clear of whatever surface you are using and run a fan behind it. Get as much air across the keyboard and bottom as you can and See if it helps
>>
>>51824981
Its not heat, the problem only occurs apron first loading up the application. Most day it will run at 60fps for hours on end.
>>
>>51825007
Lower texture res? Maybe some areas are using more GRAM? Raise task priority, double check power options?
>>
>>51824538
>Fo4
Found the problem, also

>970m
This is more equivalent to a 950 I believe, people with 980s are having slowdowns, Bethesda is just a shit

>>51824895
>no fun allowed
How about you go back to the Linux threads where you can jerk off to your hyper efficient shitposting system
>>
>>51825007
Some areas are super intensive on my frames for no reason
Right outside of goodneighbor causes it to eat a fat dick and stutter at 20 fps but other places I get 50-60 depending on how many particle effects are going on.
Make sure to disable god rays in the .ini, that really helped me.
>>
>>51825151
hello /v/eddit
>>
>>51825155
>anything I don't like it's now reddit
Nice meme :^)
>>
>>51824538
If you haven't already, pirate it.
Not having steam shitting up your background is helpful when the program runs so pathetically you need to squeeze every drop.

Then update to the latest patch and fresh install drivers and go download the shit from the nexus:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/332/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1769/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1400/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1355/?
etc
>>
>>51824538
the game just runs like shit. bethesda can't into performance.
>>
>>51825277
Then you want to run with godrays disabled and shadow distance on medium or high, also turn down distant object detail again to medium or high and i turn the grass draw distance slider down a bit.

You should be aight now
>>
>>51825363
ill try this out
>>
>>51825151
>helping kiddies with their fps problems
Didn't know we tom's hardware now
Honestly, back to reddit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.