[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know C# whats next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What should I learn next I am really curious?
>>
>>51823809
Java
>>
>>51823809
Programming.
>>
>>51823809
>C#
kek
Learn C or at least C++.
>>
>>51823809
Learn you some Haskell, and you can stop learning languages and perhaps fly jets or become an astronaut.
>>
>>51823809
Real world bitch? Java or C++
>>
Instead of learning another language, learn to develop an actual application.

This is the next step you need to take. Learn other languages as appropriate when you feel more secure.
>>
>>51823809
You have a lot to unlearn my friend.
>>
>>51823809
The next step is getting a high-paying job and leaving all of these javafags in the dust.
>>
Lisp.
>>
>>51823809
I don't have advice on learning another language, but I do have this advice: You probably know the basic syntax of C#, but you probably don't really know C#. Unless you can program easily, (in an editor, not an IDE!) and you know all the ins-and-outs of several data structure and main imports in C#, then don't say you know it. Because an interviewer will ask you something about some library (is that the right term for C#?) you don't know, and you will stumble on your words.
>sounds like something that happened to you
Yes, but for C. I knew next to nothing about the POSIX libraries.
>>
>>51823809
Do you, really?
You know how to implement everything, really use the language to it's potential?

You learned how to use WCF, LINQ, how to do object-relational mapping?

If you feel you have truly dug deep enough, do functional (F#, Haskell) or realest object oriented stuff (Java, C++), or dig deeper into C# and really truly learn it.
>>
>>51824264
>>51824325

These two, OP
>>
>>51823809
This thread is the code-monkey cancer.
>>
>>51823809
Congratulations! You have made your first step into becoming a full fledge homosexual fairy.
The next step is going to your closest gay bar and give around 100 blowjobs until you understand the intricacies of managed code.
>>
>>51823809
Qt and qml
>>
>>51823809
Now that you have OOP go do functional programming. It's good to learn both.
>>
>>51823809
serious answer: software analysis and design.

development process, advanced oop, software testing, software project management, design patterns, etc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.