[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half-assed my way through a computer science degree part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1429301548319.jpg (209 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1429301548319.jpg
209 KB, 940x626
>half-assed my way through a computer science degree part time
>realize I dislike programming
>only have a few classes left
Should I finish it for job security of working in a cube at a job I hate at some shitty company, or just say "fuck it" and drop out?
>>
>>51823676
you should drop out of life, and shitpost on 4chan fulltime. [spoiler]AMA[/spoiler]
>>
>>51823676
Finish it, having the degree is useful for getting work in the computer field regardless of what you might end up doing.
>>
The future is bright for shitposting. Drop out now so you can get your foot in the door.
>>
>implying the paper isn't more important than the skills

For example: PMP (Project Manager Professional) cuts of a year off of required exerience if you have ANY bachleors
>>
>>51823676
ur a faget
>>
Just go full tCS.
>>
Finish it if you dont know what you wanna do instead
If you do know what you want, bail out and do that

Most people wont ever find that one thing that makes them happy to do, so you might aswell getting mad stacks and at least enjoy buying shit to fill that void
>>
>>51823921
>>51823921
>>51823921
>>51823921
this
>>
>>51823676
It would be pretty retarded to go 9/10 of the way and then drop out.
>>
File: a.png (203 KB, 565x599) Image search: [Google]
a.png
203 KB, 565x599
>>
>>51823676
is that torvalds and cobain combined?
>>
it's never too late to drop out bro
just do it
buy some nike shoes
>>
Drop out then collect autismbux
Join us
>>
>>51824148
disability payments for autism is a thing? wtf why did i go to college
>>
>>51823676
sounds like you got out of it what you put into it: a half-assed effort that is ultimately meaningless.
>>
>>51824256
Only in the land down under
>>
Finish and focus on IT Management or some other shit.
>>
>>51823676
Computer Science isn't a programming course.
>>
>>51824358
Many schools make "Computer Science" a "traditional computer science + software engineering" hybrid degree.
>>
Life sucks, drop out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.