[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused, can i use windows 10 without a product key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: windows-10.jpg (17 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
windows-10.jpg
17 KB, 640x353
I'm confused, can i use windows 10 without a product key and if the answer is yes then what's the downside?
its just for itunes and some other software that's not on linux.
why would i buy windows?
>>
>>51822580
I don't understand anon. Are you asking if it's safe to pirate windows 10?
>>
just use kmspico to activate it
>>
>>51822606
http://www.windowscentral.com/you-do-not-need-activate-windows-10
it says you can skip the key?
>>
>>51822649
It gives you a free product key that is tied to your hardware if you upgraded from win 7 or win 8.1
>>
>>51822580
>Windows 10
>iTunes

that's it, I'm done with /g/
>>
>>51822705
It's a legit question. It's not like you need an overpriced mac just to run itunes anyway.
>>
>>51822614
This is what I did. It was pretty easy and I found out the method by READING THE FUCKING STICKY. A thread had to die for this.
>>
You can install it without a key, but it will keep prompting you for a key, and start shutting down every couple of hours without one.

If you upgrade from windows 7 or 8 you get a free key.
>>
>>51822700
im talking about this >>51822649
"you can hit the little 'Skip for now' button and let Windows 10 install."
it say you get a watermark
"Other than this you have a fully-functional Windows 10 OS. There are no nag prompts either and yes, you get all system updates (at least for the year)."
>>
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forums/51-KMS-tools?s=ffebc11b00d779d7ec9df662705b54aa

get kmspico or ms toolkit

be happy
>>
>>51822580
Why do you want Windows 10 of all things?

Is this another "cleverly disguised" ad?
Fucking scummy ass shills fuck off.
>>
>>51822729
But you have an overpriced phone/media player that is locked to a shitty piece of software.
>>
>>51823017
i don't want to pay.
>>51823105
i want audiobooks and other stuff from the store.
>>
>>51823266
>i don't want to pay.
Windows 10 is not free and you can pirate 7 and 8, which aren't utter shit.

>i want audiobooks and other stuff from the store.
You can pirate those as well.
>>
File: Music.gif (49 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
Music.gif
49 KB, 600x610
>>51823266
>Paying for music/audibooks
>>51823319
>Windows 10 is not free
Its free upgrading from 7/8 and you can pirate it too.
>>
>>51822705
Alright we'll see you Monday at the usual time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.