[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Professional website hacker here, post any sites you would like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
Professional website hacker here, post any sites you would like hacked in this thread and I will dump their database here
>>
Facebook.com
>>
cAn u hax my toaster anonimoooose??!?!?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd
>>
>>51822559
>>
>>51822593
This is serious
>>
4chan.org
>>
>>51822617
OH SHIT. in that case 127.0.0.1
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as "hacking", is in fact, "cracking". In June 2000, while visiting Korea, I did a fun hack that clearly illustrates the original and true meaning of the word "hacker".

I went to lunch with some GNU fans, and was sitting down to eat some tteokpaekki, when a waitress set down six chopsticks right in front of me. It occurred to me that perhaps these were meant for three people, but it was more amusing to imagine that I was supposed to use all six. I did not know any way to do that, so I realized that if I could come up with a way, it would be a hack. I started thinking. After a few seconds I had an idea.

First I used my left hand to put three chopsticks into my right hand. That was not so hard, though I had to figure out where to put them so that I could control them individually. Then I used my right hand to put the other three chopsticks into my left hand. That was hard, since I had to keep the three chopsticks already in my right hand from falling out. After a couple of tries I got it done.

Then I had to figure out how to use the six chopsticks. That was harder. I did not manage well with the left hand, but I succeeded in manipulating all three in the right hand. After a couple of minutes of practice and adjustment, I managed to pick up a piece of food using three sticks converging on it from three different directions, and put it in my mouth.

It didn't become easy—for practical purposes, using two chopsticks is completely superior. But precisely because using three in one hand is hard and ordinarily never thought of, it has "hack value", as my lunch companions immediately recognized. Playfully doing something difficult, whether useful or not, that is hacking.

Yet when I say I am a hacker, people often think I am making a naughty admission, presenting myself specifically as a security breaker.
>>
>>51822559
ch4t.io
getgle.ga
doit fgt
>>
try napiszar.com

Also please post some sources if I want to do such things myself.
>>
>>51822687
Nobody cares about the difference of cracker and hacker, only stupid nitpicker faggots.
>>
>>51822687
We love you, Richard Stallman
>>
>>51822687
Thanks for the daily dose, Stallman.
>>
>>51822710
azt a fost még a hackerek se akarják megtámadni leleleelelele
>>
>>51822559
nsa.gov or fbi.gov

DO IT FGGT
>>
>>51822559
https://www.alternativefuer.de/

good luck
>>
I hear this site is easy to hack 4chan.org

check it out theres a lot of winrars in it
>>
File: 1347362649087.jpg (77 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1347362649087.jpg
77 KB, 500x465
How about alisakiss.com
>>
>>51822559
poor quality bait mate
>>
http://gitgud.io
>>
Google.com
>>
File: wtf_b8.png (25 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
wtf_b8.png
25 KB, 360x361
>>51822559
>>
File: street_fighter_cammy_white-6.jpg (52 KB, 233x450) Image search: [Google]
street_fighter_cammy_white-6.jpg
52 KB, 233x450
>>51825748
Please for the love of God, hack her site and let us get all that content!!!!
>>
File: bait98941.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait98941.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>51822559
>>
Black people meet.com
>>
File: tumblr_nbwsqkzcdz1qiyeudo1_500.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbwsqkzcdz1qiyeudo1_500.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>51822559
BLACKED.com
>>
installing loic brb
>>
4chan.org
>>
>>51822559
rachaelray.com
>>
>>51822559
Fromeco.org
>>
>>51826922
degenerate!
>>
quattro chins org
>>
>>51822559
6 hours later and still no database dump.
>>
File: Hacker-2.jpg (44 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
Hacker-2.jpg
44 KB, 750x499
>>51828297
It looks like he forgot his hoodie, ski-mask and gloves.
>>
A stranger from the land of Woot came to Master Foo as he was eating the morning meal with his students.

“I hear y00 are very l33t,” he said. “Pl33z teach m3 all y00 know.”

Master Foo's students looked at each other, confused by the stranger's barbarous language. Master Foo just smiled and replied: “You wish to learn the Way of Unix?”

“I want to b3 a wizard hax0r,” the stranger replied, “and 0wn ever3one's b0xen.”

“I do not teach that Way,” replied Master Foo.

The stranger grew agitated. “D00d, y00 r nothing but a p0ser,” he said. “If y00 n00 anything, y00 wud t33ch m3.”

“There is a path,” said Master Foo, “that might bring you to wisdom.” The master scribbled an IP address on a piece of paper. “Cracking this box should pose you little difficulty, as its guardians are incompetent. Return and tell me what you find.”

The stranger bowed and left. Master Foo finished his meal.

Days passed, then months. The stranger was forgotten.

Years later, the stranger from the land of Woot returned.

“Damn you!” he said, “I cracked that box, and it was easy like you said. But I got busted by the FBI and thrown in jail.”

“Good,” said Master Foo. “You are ready for the next lesson.” He scribbled an IP address on another piece of paper and handed it to the stranger.

“Are you crazy?” the stranger yelled. “After what I've been through, I'm never going to break into a computer again!”

Master Foo smiled. “Here,” he said, “is the beginning of wisdom.”

On hearing this, the stranger was enlightened.
>>
>>51822559

just reported you to the fbi

enjoy getting your door kicked in faggot
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.