[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the desktop meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 3t.jpg (24 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
3t.jpg
24 KB, 296x400
How many times are you gonna get burned?

All you need is a laptop at most.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 197x255
Everything is a fucking meme now
>>
>>51822068
Are you fucking stupid.
>>
>INB4 all the buttgurt neckbeards that require video games like mouth-breathing man children
>>
>>51822101
Well I can play Farcry 2 on my laptop, I bet it could play modern games like Fallout 4 too.
>>
>>51822068
I can't play the newest vidya at 120fps with a laptop though
>>
>>51822068
>he didn't build his computer
Not sure this board is for you lad.
>>
>there are people who buy laptops
>and keep them literally all the time in one place, plugged into power and never move them even by an inch
why waste money on mobility when you want a stationary computer
>>
>>51822132

Yeah enjoy playing it on your 13" screen. I'll play on my superior 27" desktop monitors.
>>
>>51822192
I have a 17.3 Full HD thanks, games today are designed for console shits so your computer is overpowered and oh wow 2K an unofficial resolution!
>>
Can't wait to play on shitty 60hz laptop screens.
>>
Desktops are dead. If a PC gamer such as myself no longer owns one, then they are doomed
>>
A common symptom of autism is the inability to understand and deal with differing likes and dislikes

"But anon, I need a desktop to play my favorite games. There's no other way to combine high-end computing, low latency IO, and personal ownership of software that enables things like modding." - normal person with a hobby
"NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE VIDEO GAMES" - autist

As the autist matures, they will realize this behaviour, but probably won't stop. Instead, they will rationalize their likes and dislikes as the preferences of superior people, and declare all conflicting interests the domain of an abstract and arbitrary untermensch. The end result is similar to a common school bully, but the person talking shit is considerably less masculine and didn't get laid at 12. It usually combines with insecurity and a desire to be a normal person, which the autist will never be.

"You wouldn't if you weren't a fucking fat loser neckbeard *tips fedora* unlike me i don't play video games so i am that much less of a loser" - advanced autistry
>>
>>51822178
I have a tower and a macbook air at my desktop. I've only started to use it more recently but its nice to have the mobility as an option for when you need it.
Though to be honest I think I lot of the time using a laptop as a desktop is done by people do don't know any better.
>>
fucking gamer shits and their wide view angles helped ruin laptops with 16:9 cancer
>>
>>51822459
>normies
>building their own towers
>playing vidya

mate how pale is your skin? need to go out more.
>>
>>51822192
>superior
>27"
anon...
>>
>>51822068
bad bait
>>
>>51822068
>need
>laptop
I already have a phone, m8, laptops are '90s tech.
>>
>>51822285
>your computer is overpowered
spoken like a true nigger who isn't riding the *MASTER RACE* glory
>>
>>51823178
>buy laptop
>3 years pass
>dc power jack is loose
>battery can no longer hold a charge
>dust build-up causes laptop to overheat and shutdown when cpu usage is above 70%
>spend hour disassembling laptop down to the motherboard, remove cpu fan + heatsink, clean of dust
>3 months later, problem happens again
>buy a new laptop within the year

you should have just built your own rig
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.