[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ was right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
The attack that took down 4chan, Wikipedia and other major servers was conducted by an ISIS smartphone botnet: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/john-mcafee-massive-ddos-attack-internet-was-smartphone-botnet-popular-app-1532993

It's time to ditch Android and suspicious apps and move on to the rock-solid iPhone and its compentently-made applications and games.
>>
what attack?
>>
>>51821615
Yesterday we couldn't access the board, but could post in the threads we had already opened.

weird shit, to be honest
>>
even iphone has its fair share of shitty apps. idk where you're going with this
>>
>>51821626
>we
I was here all day yesterday and I never had a problem.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>51821674
Me and the anons from that thread, stop being an asshole.
>>
>iphone

Ya nah im cool ios is a locked down pike of shit with no customization
>>
>but muh walled garden
Android is fucken trash.
>>
File: 1449699348915.jpg (67 KB, 704x368) Image search: [Google]
1449699348915.jpg
67 KB, 704x368
>>51821764
Why do you eat shit with your hands?
>>
>>51821764
>Being poor
>>
>>51821626
That shit happened to me for two days in a row. Exactly the same time also.
>>
>>51821567
>>51821626
If I'm reading the article right, the attackers were trying to take down major DNS servers. 4chan was (sort of) down recently because the boards.4chan.org server wasn't working, not because of DNS.
>>
>>51821839
>>51821848
At least apple does not create a giant botnet that affects core infrastructure. :^)
>>
>>51822037
But the entire phone itself is a botnet, silly!
>>
whoa, Anon Anonme's comment is so stupid it actually hurts
>>
>>51821567
5 rupees have been deposited to your bankaccount.
>>
>>51822037
>implying that google did this
>hurr durr some retards downloaded shady shit so android is bad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.