[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As an experiment, Katy and I picked up one of these desks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
>As an experiment, Katy and I picked up one of these desks in White with the Birch Veneer Countertop and gave it a try for a few days.
>>
are you trying to make a point?
>>
niceblogbro.gif
>>
I always thought the top edge of the screen is supposed to be on the level of your eyes.
>>
>>51807435
How do I unsubscribe from your blog
>>
>>51807561
use a gun
>>
>>51807575
Whoa breh that's totally brutal.
>>
>>51807530
It is.
>>
>>51807530
I always thought it was the middle, but this is pretty comfy desu.
>>
File: 1429592354579.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
1429592354579.gif
1 MB, 260x173
>>51807435
>no headrest
instant neckproblems.
>>
>>51807435
>As an experiment, OP is a faggot
>>
>>51807530
humpback_whale.tif
>>
>>51807435
>giant ass desk
>nothing on it
>a whole fucking monitor arm
>only 1 monitor

fucking casuals
>>
>>51807435
>reviewing tables

THE ADS
THE ADS ARE INVADING IN MORE WAYS THAN WE CAN THINK
WE MUST STOP THE ADS

you could even be an ad yourself and not even know it
>>
>>51807435
So does anyone else want to fuck Katy or is it just me?
>>
That looks like the kind of table my autoshop had back in highschool. Those things were super heavy duty.
>>
>>51807940
There's nothing wrong with using a monitor arm with a single monitor: they allow much more accurate monitor movement, increasing comfort and accommodating desk organization much better than alternatives.
>>
To prove what?

That the counter tops would hold up to usage by a woman with Downs (picture related)?
>>
>>51807435

I sorta read that initially as:

"White Bitch Veneer"

and then I was like, "Is Ikea so red-pilled it actually makes that?"
>>
>>51807952
There is literally nothing wrong with reviewing even the most mundane objects. Different kinds of woods are more or less resistant to shock, can keep heavier or lighter loads without damage over time, are more or less conductive of temperature, etc. Different kinds of assemblies are easier or harder to get right, break more or less at the joints, are easier or harder to repair, etc. Different desk models offer different features, such as drawers and storage space. Finally, the dimensions of a desk are very important: one cannot put a full ATX tower in a holding bay that only supports up to mini ATX-sized towers, for instance.
>>
>>51808944
Not him, but there'd be nothing wrong with reviewing a table IF there was an actual fucking review.
Why the fuck does this thread exist? What was the fucking point of this moron going 'WE GOT THIS DESK TO REVIEW IT'?

Where's the meat? The content? Where's any incentive to come in other than to shitpost?
>>
File: smile.jpg (19 KB, 227x204) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
19 KB, 227x204
>>51808944
Found ad

BTW, Pls buy bitcoin :DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>51809003
Nice movement of goalposts but that is not related to the reply chain.
>>
>>51809030
As I said, I'm not either of those other two people, so its hardly moving the goalposts.
I'm making a second point; that this thread is utter shit.
>>
>>51807435
That is a nice desk.
I would love to have that desk.
I would also love to have that swivel arm.

I wonder what the price range is for that desk or a desk of similar quality?
>>
>>51809013
ka tu?
>>
>>51807435
She looks high as shit
>>
File: 1449102386658.gif (90 KB, 125x144) Image search: [Google]
1449102386658.gif
90 KB, 125x144
>>51807981
More than that, I want the pills that Katy clearly has access to...
>>
>>51808007
There is basically nothing to organize
>>
>>51809112
I bet this guy was banned for his post. Heil Hiroshima!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.