[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i edit a png within an apk? like replace it with my png
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
how do i edit a png within an apk?

like replace it with my png instead of the other png. I wanna ma a kiresten stweart page. I like her. I want to smell, a her.
>>
Rename to zip.
Open.
Replace.
Be happy.
>>
File: r-KRISTEN-STEWART-large570.jpg (48 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
r-KRISTEN-STEWART-large570.jpg
48 KB, 570x238
>>51801548
thank you anon so much. now i can do things!!!!!
I like kirsten stweart. i want to lick her butt or something.

anyway heres a though that might make some moeny in exchange for your help:

make an app that can map kirsten stwearts face recognition and compare it to the other girls through facebook or something. then make it a rating scale where you rate 1 to Kristen Stewart.
hes would mathmatically be sexy if she rates on a stewart scale.
>>
File: Natalie_Dormer_exclusive_1_43.jpg (116 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_Dormer_exclusive_1_43.jpg
116 KB, 1280x960
also some stroke face girl. shes do able too, i like her and will not complain about her tits.

im beginning to think girls like natalie dormer are aliens or something. like really blonde girls or people are like aliens. he would be from the planet im a complete bitch.
>>
>>51801633
how many autisms do you have?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
do you think this girl like ravioli?

i can make ravioli.
>>
thankyou again anon. but how do i save the apk when i edit the pngs inside of it so that it can show in the app?

It a kirsten stweart app. also i cant find many of her when shes like blonde or something. shes still lookable.
>>
>>51801633
Literally an acceptable use of neural networks. Train with Kirsten Stewart's face as the 1 index, use old black men for the 0 index.
>>
File: kristen_stewart_images_57.jpg (396 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
kristen_stewart_images_57.jpg
396 KB, 2560x1600
what do you think she smells like and can you put that to computer code .
>>
>>51801799
I would sniff her armpits. Especially after a match of intense tennis.

Imagine her musky cunt all over your nose'
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
kirsten stewart thread because iphones and stuff.

she looks like avril here. I could definietly see her bouncing on my pot belly. you think she daddy girl? she doesnt look like she have a dad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.