[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Electrical understanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Our understanding of things is but a fractured image of what the truth is. We build our world upon the knowledge we know to be true, until we are proven wrong. Unwilling to admit our failures we continue to build not only our world but our knowledge, what we build is born to fall for it is a lie, a lie we have been forced to swallow in school and in our everyday lives. We are taught from an early age to accept it.

I now REFUSE to believe it. The issue is never the issue, but the issue is school... they have dismantlement the school system with different programs and budget cuts through the years. they make it a political issue an financial issue a moral one even. and while everyone is distracted and divided we NEVER think to look at what they are doing all around us every day. The issue that is the issue is ELECTRICITY. They make it as complex and dangerous as possible, they say you have to pay to use it. They make it, thru the market and shoddy mechanical/electronic production, out of reach for "the poor".

Nothing is as complex as it seams or as simple as we think. Electricity is at most only half of a coin. Near the end Tesla was researching Longitudinal waves, a form of energy that electricity can easily be transformed into and from Longitudinal waves. Enter Wilhelm Reich he discovered Orgon. Some would argue Longitudinal waves and Orgon are one in the same, others would argue they are not. Few have even said Orgon accumulators can produce electricity which will not harm life, it would need to be grounded to the earth(unlimited negative E) and attached to a circuit to create MASSIVE amounts of SAFE energy. I would say the electricity companys have a way to detect if such source is connected to the grid so if someone where to try such a thing go off the grid.

WELL thats the end of that little rant. beleive it or not this stated out as me wondering if there was another formula to electricity that we have had hidden from us. I have to believe there is.
>>
File: 342.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2336
>>
How do the waves fair in storms? I also read that Tesla's theory on that is wildly exaggerated because he was so hell bent on finding a way.

Electrical could actually be way way worse if Edison had got his way with DC instead of AC.

But why stop at power, we pay out the ass for tons of shit, cell phones, internet, gas. None of that really costs what is paid.
>>
>>51799713

Cell phones are simply tethers around our necks and soon they will be forced upon us in such a grotesque way. they wont even be phones at that point they will be chips in our brains and hands.... yes the mark of the beast.

The internet and gas. both are issues that arent issues. free enegry = no need for gas and it would mean wireless internet for free. Be WEARY of free things that rely on energy which atm isn't free, you will be giving something up.

I think the waves would be anchored ABOVE the storm clouds, but it would also if applied correctly it could even control the storms WITHOUT damaging the earth.
>>
File: 1221432908562.jpg (30 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1221432908562.jpg
30 KB, 600x337
are jews really demons made out of electricity?
>>
>>51799849

No Iranians are the real jews, Current jews are Yiddish peoples. I dont know where they come from some suspect anything from lizard folk to demons to humans/aliens form a different planet/future. but without a doubt the ones in power atm are evil.

BUT having said that that lets not turn this into a conspiracy thread. can we keep on track with tech?
>>
>>51799886
is there a different planet/future where iphone users aren't giant faggots?
>>
>>51799941

Ya the one where Jobs came from krypton. but i've only heard of the one and yet it was only theoretical, and that theory has a lot of loopholes in it...
>>
>>51799886
>No Iranians are the real jews
Where the hell did this come from?
>>
>>51799967

Eeer not loopholes those would make it more plausible. just holes i meant.
>>
>>51799980
that's how they hid from hitler after they faked the holocaust keep up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.