[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /g/ like to knock on gaming gear when it literally has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MSI-9-Series-Motherboards.jpg (223 KB, 1749x1023) Image search: [Google]
MSI-9-Series-Motherboards.jpg
223 KB, 1749x1023
Why does /g/ like to knock on gaming gear when it literally has the best specs in the market, with higher standards of quality compared to normal products and with better build quality to whitstand hours of gaming... face it /g/ the best hardware right now is made for gamers. This is applied to literally almost every single piece of hardware peripheral.

- Gaming monitor 144 hz 1ms response time
>BUT MUH IPS
unless you are working at a graphic design company or are to much of a manlet to view your monitor at a proper angle then you are completly retarded if you believe this meme.
- Gaming mechanical keyboards, both of them, blue for gaming and red for typing.
- SSD for faster games loading times and boot times.
>BUH MUH WRITE/READ DETERIORATION
fuck off, if you are too much of a poorfag to buy a sdd atleast every 5 years then you are literally to poor to be on the internet, go milk your dawm cows hershell.
- i7.
- Gaming mouse/mousepad combo.
gaming mice are simply better, no arguments can be made against it, they have the best sensors and the best switches, and if you use anthing wireless you are too lazy to even be alive.
- Audiophile headset/Audiocard combo.
this is self explanatory, there IS a difference between a 50 dollar and a 400 dollar headset, and if you think your ears can't tell the difference between them just fucking kill yourselves.
- Gunners to avoid eye strain.
cuz flux is for autists

Prove me wrong poorfags.
>>
I'll still bully you and your LEDs :3
>>
I find it funny that on the its always the same argument

>can't afford something
Call it a placebo austim tier product
>>
>>51794876
Because the price to performance ratio is really bad.

There is literally no difference between a 50 dollar headset and a 400 dollar headset if the latter is just the $50 one with added LEDs and a $350 markup. It's just the psychology of you paying more and therefore having to believe it's better because the alternative is that you're a retard.
>>
>>51794876
You know, OP, it's retards like you that make me glad I added a filter to FoxReplace in Firefox that replaces "literally" with "AGSFASDG". Way less triggers from illiteracy-related triggering.
>>
>>51794876
>the best hardware right now is made for gamers
Nope, servers
>>
ITT OP wants to be an Apple autist but needs more LEDs.
>>
>>51795106
>>51795045
>>
>using poorfag as an argument to buy something

Real rich people know not to waste money on useless shit.
>>
Im pretty sure there are tons of gear just as good for gaming, but doesnt have gaymer-tax and isnt riced with leds and other edgy shit.

Yeah, your angry looking case will help you gayman better.
>>
>>51794876
>audiophile
>headset
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-20-50-07.png (662 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-20-50-07.png
662 KB, 720x1280
Even companies like SuperMicro have started making overclocking chipaet motherboards. Would have bought this if it was in stock during my build. Apparently it has great reviews.
>>
>>51794876
When did MSI move over to their stupid fucking dragon garbage? I had a twin Frozr radeon 7850. Had that thing running overvolted to 1.3v clocked at 1250mhz core and the cooler not only looked nice, it performed well. Why change the forumla if it already works? Were they hurting for money that bad?
>>
Just make sure you don't get rused into buying shit just because it is "gamer" branded. Know what your needs in hardware are and what parts of each peripheral define performance. Don't get tricked into overpaying for something "bleeding edge" and covered in rave lights when a decent consumer or business level peripheral would work functionally the same.
>>
>bought a gtx 950 from msi to replace my dead 7850
>GAMING GAMING GAMING and dragons everywhere
what
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.