[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I have any feedback from you guys on my computer build? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-11-01-48.jpg (2 MB, 1080x6612) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-11-01-48.jpg
2 MB, 1080x6612
Can I have any feedback from you guys on my computer build? I've never built one before, so I want to see what more experienced people thought of my first build here. I am open to changes and ideas. Budget at or below $1300.
>>
Personally, I'd drop a monitor and get a a better graphics card
>>
>>51791201
The Antec 900 is a terrible case. I have never heard anything good about it. Corsair Carbide series are some good cases.
>>
>>51791235
Thanks for the feedback, I however, will not be using the PC to game, it's more or less personal use and photoshop. Does that influence that feedback at all? I suppose I should've stated that it would not be used for gaming in the original post haha
>>
>>51791259
Good info, thanks! It's hard to find honest feedback about cases
>>
>>51791201
Those monitors seem like a bad deal. You could shop around more and pick up something better for less.
>>
>>51791307
Yeah that was kind of a weird deal, just kind of picked some out, they're not even computer monitors, just led tvs, it's cheaper and for the purpose I will be using I don't need top of the line stuff, I will definitely keep my eyes open for better deals though
>>
>>51791201
looks alright to me. a little pricey on the case and power supply.
>>
>>51791278
Tv for photoshop? Lick your finger and stick it in the hdmi port, it'll have more color accuracy.
>>
>>51791201
Why the fuck would you spend $100 on a fucking case for a budget build?
And why the fuck are you buying an ATX case when even mATX has excessive space for this ammount of components?

And get a SeaSonic PSU instead.
>>
>>51791201
go for the 8320 instead, this will allow you to get a cheaper mainboard as well. then spend the extra cash on an actual graphics card like a r9 390. r9 380 as a cheaper alternative, or really anything but that 750ti
>>
>>51791201
Where the hell do you live?
>>
>>51791201
Literally shit. Get a monitor not a TV, no use for 16gb ram, garbage power supply
>>
if your not using it for gaming, get less ram, maybe 8 gigs, a better power supply, I'd recommend a corsair i series, and a better monitor, not tv, for color accuracy. a better case, like an enthoo pro might be a good choice. Also your keyboard/mouse is pretty shitty desu senpai
>>
OP swap the case out and power supply and you should be gud
also get a gtx 960,trust me you ll need it
>>
>>51791201
This isn't Intel...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.