[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: baito desu.jpg (109 KB, 700x1068) Image search: [Google]
baito desu.jpg
109 KB, 700x1068
Well, /g/?
>>
yep, that's me. im trying intel next time though
>>
>>51789424
dont
>>
>>51788674
is that picture supposed to represent opposite day on any tech related subreddit?
>>
>>51789478
Stop being retarded. Keep the AMD shilling exclusive to GPU's. AMD is completely irrelevant in the CPU field.
>>
>>51790356

but muh Zen
>>
>>51790356
>completely irrelevant
>b-buh why does intel cost so much
>I'm buying AMD. slightly less performance but that price to performance is better!
>fuck I miss Intel
>buys Intel CPU for $600 because "AMD sucks right guise XDD"

Fuck sake. This will never end. Intel will not be in the spot they are forever. Zen had better live up to the expectations and hype. GPU wise, they are pretty much dominating right now. CPU is killing them. If they can at least get close to the performance of Intel chips I will be happy. I do prefer AMD over Intel and I want to see more competition in the CPU field, not just Intel and AMD.
>>
>>51791069

the only reason people buy AMd cpus is because
>look at all those cores!
>>
>>51791280
Weren't they a good option for budget gaming builds due to the superior integrated graphics?
>>
File: intel_nvidia.jpg (124 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
intel_nvidia.jpg
124 KB, 800x708
>choosing CPU based on brand instead of your needs and budget

You're all faggots.
>>
>>51791069
Can't remember the model but my friend had an 8 core AMD cpu and a 570 ti. Couldn't get bf4 to run practically at all. My 660 and i5 got bf4 on ultra and never dipped below 45fps. Got a consistent 80+ with just few settings turned down.

Fact of the matter is that most applications aren't optimized for lots of weak cores, they're made for a couple strong cores.

That being said I'm looking into a new project with an A10 APU. I have a cm430m psu brand new lying around. What graphics card would you recommend for that? I want to try an AMD card just to give it a chance but I don't want to make a poor choice. I'm going to run arch Linux on it and likely the most intensive game I'll play is like xcom or counter strike, which I don't play often at all. Maybe once every 3 or 4 months.
>>
File: 4chan is not online.jpg (27 KB, 573x163) Image search: [Google]
4chan is not online.jpg
27 KB, 573x163
I keep having the not online screen. Is 4chan online?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.