[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to start a company with one of three business partners.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: choose.png (526 KB, 1045x535) Image search: [Google]
choose.png
526 KB, 1045x535
You have to start a company with one of three business partners. Who do you choose?
>>
>>51787855
Linus obviously.
>>
>>51787903
Why is that obvious? All three of them own companies.
>>
My nigga Louis "Hitodayiwanttotalkabout" Rossmann
>>
>>51787855
>You have to start a company with one of three business partners. Who do you choose?
My mother.
>>
Louis is a jew that doesn't seem to take any shit so he automatically gets points.

Wendell is practically a genius as he already is so he gets points.

Linus seems to have god-tier sales skills and obviously is doing something right with how he runs things so he gets points.

Not even joking, if you somehow put these three guys together, they'd be the ultimate business partner. The OP is hard.
>>
Linus, dude get's paid to molest hardware.
>>
>>51788062
The OP said they will be your BUSINESS PARTNER to START A COMPANY. You will not be working with them on their current companies. This is some alternate dimension shit, anon. Think hard about this.
>>
>>51788092
Still Linus, he did it in this dimension, pretty sure he'll do even better in another dimension.
>>
>>51787855
>fun jew
>knowledgeable jew
>linux jew

Linus tbqh
>>
>>51787938
Linus is the most successful one.
>>
What does Wendell actually do?
>>
Wendell would probably be the smartest one but I don't know how he handles his shit. Linus is definitely the dumbest one but clearly is doing something right to employ like 10 chinks to edit his videos. Louis seems like a safe all-rounder and would probably be my first draft pick.

>>51788170
He owns a company and does a lot of shit related to IT/ is a very smart guy.
>>
>>51787855
i dont know who any of them are
>>
>>51788206
top left is Linus Sebastian

top right is Louis Rossman

bottom is Wendell from Tek Syndicate shit
>>
>>51787855
Depends on the type of company.
If I need somebody good in sales, Linus.
If I need somebody good at technology, Wendell.
>>
>>51788206
this

>>51788224
ok...I still have no idea who those people are and why does anyone care about them
>>
>>51787855
Rossman ofc
>>
>>51787855
shit tier cropping mate.
Louis desu
>>
>>51788206
this
>>
Doesn't Wendell already own his own small tech company? Like, aside from the youtube shit?
>>
>>51787855
*whom
>>
>>51788732
they all own companies.
>>
>Not immediately choosing Wendell
What the fuck is wrong with neo-/g/?
>>
>>51788769

ASIDE from youtube shit.
Linus' company is organized begging and who even cares about that other nobody.
>>
GNU/Linus
>>
Either Louis or Linus. Linus is probably better at sales than Rossman, but Louis has an uncanny knack for common sense.
>>
Linus.. he knows how to business.
>>
>W E N D E L L
>E
>N
>D
>E
>L
>L
>>
>>51787855
Louis and Wendell do the work, Linus can be out hypeman
>>
Rossman. He is incredibly intelligent on a component basis and can practically fix anything related to macs. If you expand his business to perhaps something else that's popular to fix, you might have more revenue come in. If he teaches you and a few more people how to do what he does, you can rake in anywhere from 250-400 dollars because that is what macfags will pay you. He says he has fixed computers in under 1-2 hours for that much, so if you get say, 5 of these in one day, you have made 1250-2000 dollars in one day.
>>
File: ytr baes.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ytr baes.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>51788036
>Wendell is practically a genius
bwhahahahahah
>>
definitely not rossman because he's a filthy kike and I know he'd stab me in the back once we start making a profit
>>
Bottom dude, but only on the condition he stops buttoning the top button on all his shirts. Drives me insane, looks like he's strangling himself.
>>
>>51787855
Linus; he's good with relationship with the jews!
>>
>>51787855
>wendell
>not Qain

I'm lmaoing at your choice
>>
>>51787855

Not with linus untill he posts in the 10TB+ topic on the LTT forum!
And that's coming from a LTT mod.

anyway, probably louis.
>>
>>51790018
Post your LTT forum login
>>
Wendell

More importantly, fuck one marry one, kill one ?
>>
>>51790029
looney, why do you ask?
>>
Deviant Ollam not listed. Thread disregarded.
>>
>>51789323
>writes his own bot
>contrasted with your ability to fizzbuzz
Hmmmmm
>>
>>51787855
None of them.
While I like Louis a lot he does things that are obviously in his advantage despite his best trying to represent that he is helping others.
I know this is part of his background of shitty life growing up,but business is not something I would do with him.
The rest of the guys are just posers.
>>
Linus may be a jew salesman but I can't stop watching his videos.
>>
File: he_fell_for_d_mem.png (69 KB, 180x185) Image search: [Google]
he_fell_for_d_mem.png
69 KB, 180x185
>>51787955
this
>>
>>51787855
If it's an equal partnership kind of deal, Wendell.
If I'm the boss, Lisa from mobile techreview to order her see the light of free software.
>>
>>51790457
>Lisa from mobiletechreview
mmmmm...
>>
bumping for importance
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.