[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snapchat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Okay, so I discovered my ex in my contacts has a snapchat account listed under a guy's name with a black guy's picture. Only one snapchat account can be associated with a number, right? I'm trying to figure out if this is coincidental or there can be no mistake and she is pretending to be a black guy. She got this number a few weeks ago.
>>
Okay
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-09-26-05.jpg (73 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-09-26-05.jpg
73 KB, 540x960
>>
>>51787741
That's probably her new BF, sorry dude.
>>
>>51787757
Not concerned at all. Trust me, I rather her be someone else's nightmare. I just wonder if she's pretending to be a black dude or it's an old phone number association with the account.
>>
>>51787775
Why would she pretend to be a black dude?
Much more likely that he picked up her phone and started fucking with snapchat and accidentally recorded his face in the profile pic, I've personally done that exact thing before.
Lrn2occamsrazor
>>
>>51787800
Her and her sister have a history of making fake accounts like this. I did a search of the username and he's a prominent social media user in the area so the likelihood of accidentally getting the number he used is not favorable.
>>
>>51787720
Someone got keked
>>
>>51787720
SMALL
>>
>>51788045
?????????????????????
>>
>>51787720
>ex
>my
jej
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.