[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thread marked [SOLVED] >solution is a dead link
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fuck.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>thread marked [SOLVED]
>solution is a dead link
>>
>>51783318
You just have to hope some dude archived it on archive.org
>>
>>51783318
>nevermind, fixed it :^)
>>
I'll pm you the solution
>>
>>51783318
> Search for an unusual problem
> First few hits are on stack exchange.
> First solution solves a simple unrelated problem
> Thread closed as a duplicate of an unrelated but superficially similar issue.
>>
>>51783318
>the only thread
>guys how to fix it?
>3 year later
>I have the same problem
>the present
>>
>look for a solution to a problem
>someone had the same problem 6 months ago, but no replies
>solve the problem
>not sure if I should answer a dead thread
>>
>>51783428
Why the fuck do people do this? Do they get elitist boners for having an answer and not sharing?
>>
File: 1428715351082.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1428715351082.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>You must be logged in to view links
>>
>i pm'd u the fix :)
>>
File: spooky-skeleton-at-computer.jpg (96 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
spooky-skeleton-at-computer.jpg
96 KB, 500x348
>only guide available is a youtube video
>world's slowest typer recorded themselves writing the instructions in notepad with unregistered hypercam2
>follow every step carefully
>still doesn't work
>>
>>51784183
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>51784216
holy shit i know that feel
>>
>>51784216
The fact that he is an Indian is icing on the cake
>>
>>51783318
>I have problem, have carefully thought about it, and have decided before posting here that I do not want to do it the dumb fucking way i know one of you retards are going to tell me to do it

>random retard tells you to just do it that way
>>
Search for an issue, threads are always filled with opinions on how they don't like using X or Y, useful TS like "have you tried while using red stockings and panties?" When I know full well that that the problem lies in the heels.
Tldr: I might have posted in the wrong board.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.