[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently shopping for a new mouse. I have the logitech g5 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: best.jpg (15 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
15 KB, 355x355
Currently shopping for a new mouse. I have the logitech g5 and it's falling apart, lasted me quite a long time.

So which mouse out there is the best for gaming? I don't care about buttons, I want simplicity and comfort.
>>
File: rival.png (203 KB, 1000x575) Image search: [Google]
rival.png
203 KB, 1000x575
>>51782131
I used to have that mouse I loved that thing. Now i'm using the Rival it's pretty good but the sides get all marked from your fingers
>>
Also I fingertip grip
>>
>>51782131
>a g5 falling apart

is your sweat acid?
i bought mine on release and its still fine
>>
>>51782205

How is it for long period of gaming? comfy?
>>
>>51782131
i have a mx518 and a g400s

both great
>>
>>51782393

It's the padding under that's getting used (starting to curve). And the braided cord came off.
>>
>>51782393
not op but I think I do actually sweat acid because my thumb has burned through the coating of 5 different mice now, so I applied a layer of pistol grip tape to my latest mouse and now it's burning through that too.
>>
>>51782131
I recommend the zowie FK or AM (depending on if you have claw or palm grip). They've got a good sensor and are simplistic. The EC evo are a bit cheaper, and uses the same sensor and a similar design. I haven't personally tried their other mice (the pink one and the ZA) so I can't vouch for them yet
>>
personally use zowie fk1 and love it

g400s are okay too
>>
File: furax.png (97 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
furax.png
97 KB, 400x327
Prolink Furax
>>
i can recommend logitech g502, although i want to try mx518 and g400 and g400s

the g502 is going to last me at least 5 years so i probably wont see any mx518 and g400s's for sale by then, hopefully something even better will come out

my mouse-holding style is palm+fingertip mix
>>
>>51783150
+1 on the g502. Scroll wheel is pure gold. It has this button that removes any resistance on the wheel and you can just scroll for days
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
>I don't care about buttons, I want simplicity and comfort.

got u family
>>
>>51783556

This. Best optical sensor on the market.
>>
Does the g502 got dips and shit?
>>
>simplicity
Zowie FK
>>
Anyone know a good glossy mouse? I have a weird texture problem with other shit
>>
>>51783685
>>51783668
>>
>>51783702
It doesn't look glossy at all
>>
Still with the G5 myself. One thing I noticed recently is that I like the feel of Dell's cheap stock mice much better than the G5 due to their lower-profile (only 35mm tall). The G5 is so tall 43.6mm it makes your hand arch a bit too much. Of course don't go with a Dell mouse because otherwise they suck. I decided to stick with my G5 but if i was gonna get a new, low-profile mouse I'd get a Corsair M65 RGB (RGB has better placement of sniper button than non-RGB M65).
>>
Just received my G303 Absolutely love it. You can use it whatever you want palm/claw/finger and it is very precise. For 50 dollary-dollar it was a great buy.
>>
How's the size on the g303? I like the low profile but I was worried it would be a little small, and narrow at the front.
>>
Also I think I heard the G303 can rocks back and forth a little.
>>
>>51783943
I was scared with the size and the form of the g303 at the start. It took me one deathmatch on cs go to get used to it. i have a normal-sized hand and it fits me perfect. The form is pretty confy even in palm-grip.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.