[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How technologically competent are people around you? >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2lazy2install64bit.png (166 KB, 1195x796) Image search: [Google]
2lazy2install64bit.png
166 KB, 1195x796
How technologically competent are people around you?

>go to local grocery store
>ask the guy for a pack of AAAs
>looks puzzles
>tell him I need batteries
>gives me AAs
>tell him I need smaller ones
>he finally gives me AAAs
>>
>>51781567
>order from Micky D's
>woman at windows hands me my food
>ask if there's napkins in the bag
>tells me she doesn't know
>>
Years ago I went into a radio shack once looking for an eighth-inch to quarter-inch adapter.

The employees were baffled.
>>
Posted this before but here I go again
>work at a mobile phone store in small town
>old guy comes in
>he says his new phone is not receiving calls or sending calls
>his son gifted him the phone and it was his first time using a non dumb phone
>examine the phone, its a zenfone
>check basic stuff, everything works
>phone is in airplane mode
>tell old guy to drop his phone here and pick it up next day
>slow day so play WoW on shop PC
>next day old guy comes in
>take phone
>disable airplane mode
>tell him the networking chip was not working so I replaced it
>charge him 45$
>>
>>51781600
Well you have the fucking bag moron, check. Chances are she didn't prepare your fucking burger she simply takes your money and hands the food.

Simply check the bag for napkins or just fucking ask for more. Shit keep spare napkins in your god damn glove compartment.
>>
>>51781621
Fry's employees are quite competent. I asked them for a specific voltage regulating IC and they told me exactly where it was just by the chip number.
Such a shame they closed down
>>
>>51781638
You're a terrible fucking person.
>>
>>51781638
You're a huge asshole anon
>>
>>51781638
yep you're a piece of shit
>>
>>51781638
>>
>>51781638
Truly the bane of modern society.
>>
>>51781669
Oh so now I'm suppose to do their job for them? Is she gonna split that 15/hr with me...I hope so
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.