[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these anti-technology videos piss anyone else off? It see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1426908960667.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1426908960667.png
339 KB, 680x680
Do these anti-technology videos piss anyone else off? It seems as if only tech illiterate millennials, teenage cock suckers and old people like these videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNHyqhuWGo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OINa46HeWg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRl8EIhrQjQ
>>
>>51781478
They don't realize that the internet is a useful tool. Ironically they're not able to see the big picture.
>>
>>51781478
Calm down nignog.
>>
I couldn't get past the first video. he started rhyming
>>
>>51781562
It just seems like every year we're pelted by another douche who's insecure about their intelligence and blames technology
>>
>>51781579
Im sure he made that because he has no friends
>>
>>51781478
>dumb britbong
>irrelevant shitskin
>irrelevant nigger
>even more irrelevant nigress
You really shouldn't care
>>
>let's rethink highschool
Please, as if the phone has anything to do with it. They taught me regurgitation long before you think the "smartphone fad" took off. I remember a kid in my math class was 100% stumped when they used a different set of wording. Instead of, "find the integral of this problem" it was "find the amount of area under this curved line". Same thing, he didn't even know it was because the curriculum is regurgitate regurgitate regurgitate. Every test is regurgitation and every quiz is regurgitation. Maybe one critical thinking question per class per semester final test, so don't try to blame that on the smartphone. Also why is every one of these questions pointless, who gives a shit what the capital of what is. Knowing or not knowing verbatim answers to random questions of what is where doesn't infer intelligence.

>did you know 4 years are spent looking at the phone
Did you know that sometimes people are looking at a phone for a business related task? e-mail isn't just for registering for forums. texts and business apps exist for actual business tasks too. What a colossal douchebag you have to be to make a dumb little video insisting that if someone is looking down at a phone, it MUST be for muh twitter.

let's end this dumb meme instead
>half of the videos rhyme
>>
File: 1447279278611.gif (73 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1447279278611.gif
73 KB, 600x563
People think technology is making people less social when in reality it is making them more social than ever before. It is just an alternate way of socializing that scares some normies like the ones in these videos. They aren't used to it and can not understand it.

It really shows how silly the people are who are writing/speaking? these videos are. They seem to truly think that smartphones are only used for Facebook and Twitter. It is laughably naive to think such a thing. Personally I use my phone, when I am bored out in public, to read articles or even research things I've been thinking about. These people probably think they can count the number of websites out there on their hands.
>>
We are too technologically connected, with an overreliance on it. People are too distracted and unnaturally stressed.
>>
>>51782502

People are becoming arguably less social, but the trend and concern about it precedes the widespread use of computers, this would just be the latest form of that.
>>
>>51781478
these people seem to think that vidya and social media shit are the entire reason why computers exist. they understand that those two things suck and make people unproductive, but dont realize that it's not technology to blame, but rather the jews and their proprietary botnet software. That being said, its not like its just the current generation that's unsocial, if you look at any previous generations im sure you wouldnt find people who casually talk to strangers on trains and in public, and you instead would just find people with their noses buried in books or newspapers
>>
>>51781478
>Do these anti-technology videos piss anyone else off?

No. Because I'm not going to watch them. Because I don't seek out stupid shit that makes me angry. WTF is wrong with you, OP? Stop hate-watching stupid shit and go do something you enjoy.
>>
>Do these pro-technology threads piss anyone else off? It seems as if only basement dwelling millennials who learnt to code from internet forums, teenage cock suckers and retarded ass wageslaves love these threads.

saged btw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.