[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CS Assignment help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: HomeworkHelp_400x275.jpg (51 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
HomeworkHelp_400x275.jpg
51 KB, 400x275
Hey CS students of /g/
I'm an upperclassman CS Major looking to help you all out. If anyone needs help with assignments, feel free to hit me up at cs.asignments.help <at> gmail.com

note: I'll help you out with java, C, js, and scheme/racket/CL. No upperclassmen projects, I don't have THAT much spare time.
>>
>>51781131
OP here, forgot to mention that I'll discuss prices on a per-assignment basis.
>>
Hey CS students of /g/,

Don't even think about hiring this faggot, just go to upwork.com or some shit like that, you will pay four times less, probably.
>>
>>51781131
OP can you help with C++
>>
>>51781201
fuck off mate. Literally no good programmers on there, because they pay like shit.

>>51781202
No, only C
>>
>>51781201
>>51781218

I mean good fucking lord, this is somebody's bio there:
>I'm a Computer Engineer with a diploma in Java, I like to use as rules for coding pattern the ones from Clean Code book of Uncle Bob (Robert C. Martin), I won't just make a code that works I will assure you clean and professional code and I'm always available to explain anything that seems hard to understand for the customer, I use Test Driven Development (TDD) as discipline for coding, this means that the software I develop is guaranteed that it will fill the needs specified by customers . I enjoy programming and so I perform it with professionalism and responsibility.

plus those fags wont help with your assignments in C, because they are only PHP skript kiddies
>>
>>51781218
>>51781257
Yeah, you are still worse than Pajeet for $3/h, tho. I guarantee you that kek.
>>
>>51781355
I'd love to prove to you that I am not, so if you have any way for me to do that without me breaking anonymity and linking you to a github or something, let me know.
>>
>>51781131
Greg?
>>
>>51781446
no, I'm not greg.
>>
>>51781454
Are you absolutely sure?
>>
>>51781524
yep...
in fact, my name does not start with a G.
>>
>>51781533
That's weired. You seem like Greg to me
>>
>>51781553
sorry mate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.