[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tt/ toilet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: yes.jpg (82 KB, 970x807) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
82 KB, 970x807
Toilets are technology.

/g/, why the fuck are American toilets such garbage?

I took a shit when I was in weebvile a few years back at some mall by Shibuya and the toilet was fucking outstanding. Built in bidet with heated water. Heated and padded seat. The suction for flushing was incredible too. If I remember right, it even had an air freshener on the way out.

Every time I go to take a shit in the dead of night now I can't help but think back to how fucking marvelous that experience was, seconds before I'm subjected to the cold, uncaring, unpadded bullshit that is my ceramic ass-holder. I've considered trying to recreate that magical experience in the states, but everything is priced insanely expensive, is targeted to 800 pound fat fucks, or has horrid names like "Toastie Tush". Why the fuck do we put up with this poorly made, uninspired garbage?

I want the mech keyboard of brown town. Is that so much to ask for? Fuck American toilets.
>>
If I sit on my toilet long enough, eventually it gets warm.
>>
>>51779695
Bathroom technology is severely outdated.

I honestly don't know why, either.
>>
>>51779695
Import the toilet from Japan.
>>
File: DURF.gif (2 MB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
DURF.gif
2 MB, 499x374
I really don't know. The more I think about it the more fucked up it feels. Our current standard for the bathroom is so outdated and unsanitary compared to more modern options
>>
Why do we say "took a shit".

The fuck, I leave the fucking thing.

Bump for better toilets this side of the pond.
>>
>>51779695

More sensible toilet tech that America hasn't bothered investing in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G72Vs4pLqE
>>
i use bowls
>>
>go to Europe
>all the toilet seats are too small
I can never get a good shit while travelling.
>>
>>51779695
I stay in Osaka and have one in my apartment.

Every morning is glorious as I know my heated throne awaits.
>>
>>51779695
>Japanese Doktor Mugg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6WyIfGKLVs
>>
File: imgonnadrinkbleach.png (221 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
imgonnadrinkbleach.png
221 KB, 1280x1024
I actually hate you OP. I have a finals paper to write but here i am. Looking at God Damn toilets. Fuck my life.
>>
>>51782834
Thank God you blocked that Wikipedia link.

Could you censor the image too?
>>
>>51782834
If you're going to waste egregious amounts of time on insignificant things, you should press Shift + F2 in Firefox and type in "screenshot --fullpage" or whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>51780136

Genius
>>
>>51779695
Is a bidet really better than just wiping your ass? I dunno if I want to get my ass sprayed.
>>
>>51780934
not europe's fault your fat as fuck
>>
Because we don't give a shit about taking a shit.
>>
squat toilets are best toilets (if they are clean)
>>
>>51780934
jesus christ you must be fat as shit. waddle your lardass over to >>>/fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>51780716
>tfw I have the water running while using the toilet
>>
File: bidet.jpg (12 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
bidet.jpg
12 KB, 288x216
>>51783312
Yes it's a massive improvement.
You can just get an attachment on Amazon for like $40.
I can't stand shitting without one now, it's like going back to the stone-age days of having a dirty sore ass you wipe with a corncob.
>>
File: whatthefuckistheroundpartfor.jpg (90 KB, 564x300) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckistheroundpartfor.jpg
90 KB, 564x300
>>51783910
Any toilet is a squat toilet if you have two concrete blocks.

Putting another piece of wood on top is just gilding the lily. I have no idea what the thing between the blocks is supposed to be for.
>>
>>51779695
Has anyone told about this thread to the Indians yet?
>>
But where do the neon lights and ricing go?
>>
>>51784354
DESIGNATED

D S G A E 

E I N T D

DESIGNATED
>>
>>51783910
i started squatting on my toilet seat about a year ago, do it every time now. I recommend you all do it.

Put toilet paper in the bowl to soften the blow cause them shits drop at 100MPH

It's like droppin a couple of depth charges
>>
>>51784321
Thats a bowl.
>>
>>51779695
>using toilet

Street masterrace.
>>
>>51786440
you should eat more fiber
>>
>>51786440
I seriously advise against this.
the angle of decent, velocity, and various other factors will cause the turd to spiral in flight and crash land on your ankle. Perhaps if we could attach rocket fins to the tail end of the turd as it exited the anus...

Don't even get me started on what would happen if you had diarrhea...
>>
>>51787649
and no one has replied to you?
>>
>>51789828
I know, right?!?!!!!?!
It's the ultimate bait post!

they must've made me!
>>
File: $_35.JPG.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.JPG.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
Are they the IBM of toilets?
>>
>>51790184
well, the thread is ultimate bait thread.
I guess the whole of the western world is working today, or extremely busy.
>>
>>51779695
Isn't that the fucking crazy Korean lady I'm seeing all over Facebook?
>>
>want to install abidget
>but live with my asian parents and they might think i'm a creep
>>
>>51784354
From a business perspective, India is going to be the world's largest toilet market soon.

Think about it: with the recent govt. awareness programs and their goal of getting total poo in loo coverage by 2022 (IIRC), they need half a billion toilets. That's more than a toilet a second from now until then.

Invest in toilet companies.
>>
>>51790310
>cheap toilets, marketed to the Indian masses - billions to be made.
fuck, you are so right.
>>
File: iPoo.jpg (323 KB, 1000x1066) Image search: [Google]
iPoo.jpg
323 KB, 1000x1066
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>51790258
Fucking found her after setting Facebook on Autoscroll and scrolling back a week:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1x3zVQBLhsFjb6LGZ3qYNw/featured
>>
>>51790530
Bitches be crazy
>>
>>51790484
>iPoo
>shaped like an apple
maximum kekacity
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.