[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who created bitcoin ? Was it the Strayan dude or the cyber punk ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: index.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5 KB, 225x225
Who created bitcoin ? Was it the Strayan dude or the cyber punk ?
>>
Goku.
>>
>>51778684
The Japanese government in coordination with NSA and a few other US government agencies. It was meant to track underground trafficking of illegal products in Japan. Obviously it got entirely out of control of the original creators.
>>
The hacker known as 4chan.
>>
>>51779547
Dae le 4chin haxor?
>>
>>51778727
fuck off
>>
>>51778684
i thought it was created by satoshi
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-founder-craig-wrights-home-raided-by-australian-police

>>51778684
>>
>>51780911
oh wow!!!!!!
>>
Its probably a tax scam from native shitposter. "World, did you know, I lost BILLIONs in my secret Bitcoin businesses - now I can't pay tax on anything forever because [claimed losses]" .

Dude has been around Bitcoin for a long time, posing as and promoting himself. In the end had to fake it to make it.
>>
It was that Pokemon trainer, Satoshi "Ash" Nakamoto.
>>
>>51780911
Fake and gay, by the way.
>guardian
>>
>>51781160
Fake. nd gay
>>
>>51778684
Satoshi Nakamoto as moniker feels like its a mix of 2-3 names of various nationalities/origins/cultures.

When you look at the names of the founding members of the Bitcoin Foundation... Gavin Andresen, Charlie Shrem, Mark Karpeles, Patrick Murck, Roger Ver, Peter Vessenes then you can see that Satoshi Nakamoto can be derived from the letters in their names

It's not possible for Satoshi Nakamoto to be one person
>>
I enjoy how everyone thinks bitcoin is anonymous when by design it keeps public records of every transaction.
>>
>>51783146
>Satoshi Nakamoto as moniker feels like its a mix of 2-3 names of various nationalities/origins/cultures.
Satoshi and Nakamoto are common Japanese names.
>>
>>51783431
>As a moniker
>>
Satoshi Nakamoto is neither Craig Wright, Dorian Nakamoto, nor Nick Szabo.

It doesn't matter who Satoshi Nakamoto is. It only matters what they did.

It doesn't matter what Satoshi Nakamoto would do. What matters is what you should do.

Satoshi has moved on, from the name and from Bitcoin. New project, new name, because projects should stand or fall on their own merits, not on their creators' identities. You understand that better than most, /g/.

The genesis block keys were wiped.

Leave Satoshi alone.
>>
It was actually a kiwi posing as strayan posing as nip posing as american nip posing as the hacker known as 4chan that created Bitcoin.

No one will know it was actually a kiwi because nobody can tell the difference between their flags.
>>
>>51784361

>The genesis block keys were wiped.

So "Satoshi" doesn't have a 1.1 million BTC stash?
>>
Satoshi is just an ideal at this point anyways, it's probably the pseudonym chosen by the group of people that actually created the buttcoin.
Anyone who thinks it was all the work of just one guy is retarded or naive.
>>
>>51786431
No stash. All wiped, but no way to prove wiping. Not done for profit.

>>51786483
One person wrote the paper and initial reference client, standing on the shoulders of pre-existing work by Merkle, Blaze, jrand0m, Rowan, et al.

The components only required combination.
>>
>>51778727
And look how well it's doing, millions perhaps billions of dollars are being spent on the dark web drug sites.
>>
>>51787130
Yeah it is doing pretty well, more money to invest on mercenaries and arab springs.
Jihadi John and the boys down in Syria will get some new presents soon.
>>
>>51778684

I did. Ask me anything.
>>
>>51779617
retard
>>
>>51787204
>inb4 SWAT
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.