[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to create an alternative political site for my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 121121_osama_bin_laden_ap_605.jpg (50 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
121121_osama_bin_laden_ap_605.jpg
50 KB, 605x328
I'd like to create an alternative political site for my country, but I don't want to be tracked. While in essence I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm pretty sure people will be interested who's behind it and I want to stay anonymous.

What's the best way of building and maintaining a website that will give me full anonymity?
>>
>>51772515
Buletproof host box somewhere in korea/russia and good VPN that wont rat you out.
Ofc you need to know your shit and protect yourself to the max in a sense no flash,java,stupid mistakes like google indexing you site,letting bots on your forum and so on.
>>
>>51772515
bribe government officials
>>
>>51772515
Run a tor hidden service.

The downside is that only pedophiles and nerds will ever visit your site.
>>
>>51772515
Get someone else you can trust/who doesn't know who you are to host it for you and update it only via trusted VPN
>>
>>51772555
I think you misunderstand me, I'm not a Chinese dissident, I just want to publish some ideas about how we should run our shit. Some of those ideas, like banning the politicians who ruined my country from ever being involved in politics again, are radical and would obviously raise questions from the same people I'm trying to get banned. It's mostly benign stuff, like best development plans, international studies, relevant stuff. I just don't want my real life to be connected to that. I don't want to publish lengthy ideas about changing the constitution and then get into trouble for "attacking the constitution" or rebellion, or whatever the English equivalent is.

>>51772586
>implying
A normal dot com site will be fine, I just don't want my police to contact the hosting or domain provider and get my name.
>>
>>51772674
If the government cares enough about you, there's no technology that will stop them.
>>
>>51772674
>I think you misunderstand me
In some countries people go in jail for opinions like that and people get onto lists.
You don't want to play with this shit buddy.
>>
>>51772728

>You don't want to play with this shit buddy.

I think he wants to. And who are you to tell him what he wants or not.
>>
>>51772710
My government is significantly less powerful than the main powers though. They could probably suck uncle Sam's clock for the info though.

>>51772728
I'm on the list putting country, my safety probably won't be affected, but I'd rather make their job as hard as ppssible. Thanks for caring tho.
>>
That's a difficult one...
You would need to use a foreign VPN, make sure they dont have ties with your country, that let you pay on bitcoins and let you connect thru the tor network. Then you need another hosting site that let you pay on bitcoin and you provide fake information on both sites.
Also, make sure to "wash" your bitcoins before using them.
>>
File: 1448890801788.png (39 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
1448890801788.png
39 KB, 633x973
>>51772674

Are you Turkish? I've helped out a few of you guys in the past. The Tor advice is good, but if you want to host content outside a hidden service without the accessibility hit then try OpenNIC:

https://opennicproject.org

It's a non-profit, democratic alternative DNS provider to ICANN that doesn't answer to governments like yours. It's censorship resistant, so you should be able to get your stuff accessible on an OpenNIC domain. OpenNIC also peers Namecoin, Emercoin, and New Nations. All you need to do is change your DNS settings to use an OpenNIC server.

I'd try to use Namecoin, it's a bit more well known and impossible to censor due to decentralization.

namecoin.info/
>>
>>51772834

>link changed 4noraisin

Here you go buddy:

https://Namecoin.info
>>
>>51772515
>Wants to be involved in politics
>Clearly wants to influence the masses
>Doesn't want to be tracked and to stay off the radar from the government and other politicians.

You're going to have to make a decision on what you want to do, buddy.
>>
>>51772787
Even bankrupt African countries have enough intelligence power to squash opposition.
>>
Use Tor/a VPN/etc. And publish with IPFS.
>>
>>51772787
>>51772882
so much this
don't underestimate how easy it can be to find and crush dissidents
you don't need the capacities of the NSA or the FSB
a couple thousand dollars and some hackers with questionable ethics is enough most of the time
>>
>>51772834
Not Turkish. My country is in a political stalemate for decades with a couple different parties sharing power, having absolutely loyal voters and maintaining power by doing fuckall and claiming other parties are all against them so that's why they fail to do anything. Meanwhile all political leaders embezzle and a couple are probably billionaires. It's been this way for a while and everyone is pretty apathetic.

Thanks for the advice brah.

>>51772872
I'm pretty shit at public speeches, plus I'm a sort of minority where I'm from, nobody would follow me. Making a good info site is, I thing, enough patriotic attempt from me.

>>51772969
>>51772882
I'll be extra careful then. I'm not doing anything until I research everything in depth beforehand.
>>
>>51773024
You also have to be ready to face the (potential) consequences of your actions.
>>
>>51773024
Now I'm curious, what country?
>>
File: Screenshot_111714_110915.png (32 KB, 335x211) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_111714_110915.png
32 KB, 335x211
>>51773024

If you have a public GPG key, I'd like you to post it and the email I can use to contact you and walk you through this. GNU Privacy Guard is a very effective way to encrypt your communications over email, it'd be good opsec to start using it.

https://gnupg.org/

Making a separate email for this would be a good idea, use https://cock.li
>>
>>51772787
>suck uncle Sams Clock

KEK
>>
>>51773351
>>51773351
Moldova I guess, from his description.
>>
>>51775516
Don't think so
>>
>>51773024
>I'll be extra careful then. I'm not doing anything until I research everything in depth beforehand.
nigger you're already posting here
>>
give country so we can give more tailored info
>>
>>51776797
Texas

YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>51776737
New ITT: Guess OP's country.
Venezuela?
>>
>>51776867
Wasn't Venezuela going through riots recently? I think that doesn't count as political stalemate.
>>
>>51776978
Yeah, Venezuela isn't in a stalemate anymore. There was a power vacuum that occurred when Hugo Chavez died that no one has stepped up to fill. Since their economy depends heavily on oil and the price of oil has dropped by more than half over the past year or so, they're looking at massive budget deficits. With no one stepping up to provide much in the way of leadership, the whole government is just spinning their wheels for the most part while the financial situation of the country is getting worse by the day. They very badly need to adapt their budget and monetary policy to cope with the low oil prices but no one has the balls to make any meaningful changes to the status quo and it looks like they'll just sit back and let everything fall apart.... It's no wonder people are rioting.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.