[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China introducing technology ‘green card’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CN_awesome.jpg (34 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
CN_awesome.jpg
34 KB, 500x433
The news was first reported by China News Service where a director of the Zhongguancun National Innovation Development Zone (Z-park), Guo Hong, told members of the Standing Committee of the 14th Beijing Municipal People's Congress that Z-park will launch a pilot program to help qualified foreign nationals obtain a "Chinese green card." http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/957258.shtml
>>
china is a terrible place to live in
>>
>>51772114

If you don't have a well paying job
>>
They just want workers, not citizens.
>>
>>51771661
I bet Pajeets would be lining up. I'm a Pajeet myself, and I don't want to breathe carbon air.
>>
>>51771661
>http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/957258.shtml

The question you need to ask is Who would want to live in China?
>>
Make us white devils Chinese the same as you or no deal.
>>
>>51772947
Everyone has has a price.
>>
>Pooping in public: Chinese kid takes a crap on airplane floor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M

>
>>
>>51772947

Emm like every fucking Atheist in the world. are you so fucking dumb that you dont even see the power of china? a Atheist Nation, no religion allowed. a One party system for the people. you really belive in having a bunch of religiosus retards with the right to vote on issues that affect you, living and making decisions for your life,
>>
>>51772125
Or if you breathe oxygen
>>
>>51773730
Have you ever been to china...it's a shit hole and I can promise you it is not a country with no religion.
Again: entire country = shit hole
>>
File: 1347206176261.png (20 KB, 507x457) Image search: [Google]
1347206176261.png
20 KB, 507x457
>>51772125
>>savage
>>
>>51772125
That applies to pretty much anywhere.
>>
File: Biejing Smog before and after.jpg (109 KB, 1017x524) Image search: [Google]
Biejing Smog before and after.jpg
109 KB, 1017x524
>>51772125
Having money doesn't stop you from breathing in heavy smog and not being able to see 15 feet infront of you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.