[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything more daggy and embarrassing than using these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: iphone6-leather-flip-cover-1.jpg (82 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
iphone6-leather-flip-cover-1.jpg
82 KB, 1200x1200
is there anything more daggy and embarrassing than using these flip open cases?

obviously keep it /g/ related
>>
Paying Jews for Intel shit with jacked up prices.
>>
>>51770308
thinking the global free market economy has anything to do with an ancient tribe of goatfuckers.

that and fanboyism
>>
>>51770237

Using one with an iPhone and not being able to get the stains out.
>>
My mom uses one of those. seems super annoying. She always needs a finger to keep it open, otherwise the flap just closes.
>>
Not using a case at all and fucking up your $400+ investment
>>
File: sgs3-flipcase.jpg (39 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
sgs3-flipcase.jpg
39 KB, 450x450
These are pretty good.
>>
>>51770361
you forgot le meme arrows
>>
>>51770237
>is there anything more daggy and embarrassing than using these flip open cases?

Yes, using a smartphone at all. Fucking normies.
>>
>>51770361
Not everyone is a clumsy oaf.
>>
File: 1437990870242.gif (2 MB, 154x230) Image search: [Google]
1437990870242.gif
2 MB, 154x230
>>51770428
>>
>>51770428
sorry, but a neckbeard's disdain for me is in no way embarrassing. on the contrary, it means i'm doing something right.
>>
>>51770461
I'm not a neckbeard, I'm the CEO of Nike, Inc.
>>
>>51770471
my apologies mr. parker, but if it talks like a neckbeard, it's a fucking neckbeard.
>>
>>51770237
I'm thinking of getting one just to put my credit card in there.
>>
>>51770361
Considering a phone as an investment.
>>
>>51770237

No they suck
>>
I think a case is okay if you are a woman and keep that phone in a purse or a handbag with all the other shit. Phone just ends up being scratched and dented, why not keep it safe? You can keep your pay card ready there too, which is great because women are so slow to pay because they can't find their fucking cards when paying.

As for guys having a cover like that... Naw. A very slim cover might be neat if you can store your card with it, but what's the point in buying a slim phone if you're going to make it a fat brick.
>>
>>51770237
It's really comfy for when you want to ditch the wallet and bring just a few cards and a little cash with you.
If you think it's aesthetically bad, fuck this, functionality comes first.
>>
>>51770530
>You can keep your pay card ready there too
>phone gets stolen, Credit Card gets stolen too
wew
>>
I guess it's cool. Some designs are sleek, others make you look like some sort of woman with 30 credit cards.
>>
>>51770434
I also remove the seat belts and airbags from my car because I don't drive like an idiot.
>>
>>51770595
>adding a security feature is the same removing one
gg faggot.
>>
>>51770506

Being stupid enough to take this post into /biz / context

Murder yourself
>>
>>51770610
No, that analogy definitely stands up in this case, unless you can directly explain why it doesn't.
>>
>>51770237
>I use phones to look c00l and stylish
Kill yourself dingofucker
>>
>>51770530
>but what's the point in buying a slim phone if you're going to make it a fat brick.
That there are no fat phones on sale.
>>
>>51770651
Seat belts and airbags are built-in to the car. Cases are not.
>>
>>51770651
Cars are come with seatbelt. Better analogy would be adding a roll cage. Why the fuck would you add a rollcage if youre not racing your toyota.
>>
>>51770772
A tiny fraction of toyota owners race, a majority of phone owners drop them so no, that analogy is not valid.

If you are the ubermensch of phone handling, congratulations. Accidents happen to lowly mortals.
>>
>>51770826
>a majority of phone owners drop them

claims without evidence
>>
>>51770772
Car analogies are a surefire sign that someone is terrible with technology.

Generally speaking, cases are a great idea for phones. They get dropped, shoved into pockets with keys and loose change, etc etc. You can't say the same thing for a car.
>>
>>51770666
>I actively make my stuff look like shit and hard to use
>>
>>51770530
I keep my phone in my backpack most of the time. There are my keys too so I don't want it scratched. 5" phones are too big for pockets.
>>
>>51770237
I only ever see grills using those.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.