[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top o' the mornin', /g/entoomen, Stupid question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bst.jpg (714 KB, 1462x937) Image search: [Google]
bst.jpg
714 KB, 1462x937
Top o' the mornin', /g/entoomen,

Stupid question. Whats the point of these boxes on the left in pic related. I know they're for audio. Eq maybe? Should I get one?
>>
>>51768236
Useless overpriced shit for an audiofaggot
>>
>>51768257
/thread
>>
>>51768257
>Useless overpriced shit for an audiofaggot who knows nothing about audio
FTFY, all that equipment is overhyped retardbait that nobody with a clue would unironically buy. The only sane product there is the Yamaha receiver.

>LS50
absolute garbage
>HD800
$1600 DT880
>MF HPA
Overpriced garbage that sounds no better than a $50 amp.
>Isoacoustic memestands
Gotta really knock the memes out of the park
>>
File: lilnig2.jpg (1 MB, 3610x2410) Image search: [Google]
lilnig2.jpg
1 MB, 3610x2410
>>51770037
Why so harsh brodude, some of us like music. Haven't dropped as much as him, but still a fair bit.
>>
>>51770655

+1 for lamp pointing at wall
>>
>>51770655
+2 for tidal
>>
>>51768236
These high end speakers sure deserve that speaker placement and room treatment. He should stick to his headphones.
>>
>>51768236
Some faggot showing off
>>
>>51768236
The thing on the top is a Musical Fidelity M1 HPA which is essentially an external DAC, preamp and a headphone amplifier. The thing on the bottom I don't recognize but noticing the person has passive speakers(KEF LS50), it's most likely at least an integrated amplifier for the speakers. They sometimes have some extremely simple EQ filters for bass and treble which you should leave untouched in 99% of the times.
>>
>>51768236
>he actually bought one of those retarded screens which were shilled here

>foreign exchange program, in japan for a month
>walk into japanese high school cafeteria
>room is dead silent, everyone staring me
>start sweating heavily
>walk up nervously to the first table, put my hand down on it
>"G-GOONICHIWAH"
>let out a fart
>oh god it's wet, i pooped a little bit.
>the smell is rancid
>blonde japanese girl covers her nose, starts yelling at me in japanese
>stop backwards, trip on someones backpack and fall to the floor
>containers of spaghetti fall out of my backpack and pockets
>start to scramble to collect all the spaghetti
>really sweating profusely while farting
>everyone is now yelling at me in japanese, they're throwing their lunches at me
>feel a sharp pain in my stomach
>i shit out violent diahreaa
>coming out of my jean bottoms, all over the floor, the smell is awful
>everyone jumps back yelling in disgust
>teacher comes in and grabs me by the collar
>drags me out while im crying and farting covered in feces, spaghetti, and a trail of shit and diahreaa.

NOTHING LIKE MY JAPANESE CARTOONS.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.