[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 000002_0X3A3984.jpg (12 KB, 143x215) Image search: [Google]
000002_0X3A3984.jpg
12 KB, 143x215
What is a simple app idea that can make ez money on the Android app store?
>>
if it was simple you wouldn't be asking for an idea

games are an obvious goto.
>>
copy something famous but slightly different. People have already done it with the likes of pokemon and final fantasy and make boat loads. Obviously if the company has brought their already famous game to the play store dont copy it, as it wont be as successful.
>>
>>51764240
Fancy yes or no button widget.
>>
Fart button and flappy bird clone
>>
>>51764240
app for NEETS
>>
>>51764240
an app that gives ideas on how to make simple apps that make ez money. if you give me $20 I'll make it and put it on the play store and give you all the profits.
>>
A decent 4chan app.

Clover has frozen twice while I've tried to type this...
>>
>>51764240
iOS users will spend 1,000 dollars on an app called I am Rich that does literally nothing. I think you can think up something on your own.
>>
There are so many shit apps. Ive literally installed tens of apps today, trying to find one which can write a note and post it on the home screen, so that you can see its contents entirely.
Many of those note apps with milions of downloads are unable to do something as simple as that.
>>
>>51764507
only 4 were purchased. They got refunded because they thought it was a joke.
>>
>>51764473
Get a decent phone or uninstall your tinfoil apps
>>
>>51764240
basic gps app but sell for $100
call it gold edition or something
>>
>>51764240
make a cookie clicker style game
>>
>>51764542
What app/widget did you go with
>>
I have an awesome idea but im saving it all for myself OP
>>
Make something entirely useless, literally something that does nothing. But market it as doing something great.

Like "Speedup Facebook" or "Speedup Twitter" and market it as the person only needs to install it and run it then Facebook or Twitter will run 10X FASTER. Or even something like "Enable 4G Speeds"
>>
>>51764745
Sticky notes widget. It's nothing great, but it does that fast and without any hassle. There are probably better onrs out there, but I CBA to test them all. What I've noticed tho is that all those highly popular appa with lots of downloads failed to do that.
>>
>>51764907
Thanks. I use Fast Notepad for on-the-fly stuff but no widget for it
>>
>>51764409
This, OP. Make an app where you can press a button to send a request to your mother for tendies, or press another button to send a request for "chicken nuggers". Will be the smash hit of the century.
>>
>have idea
>don't know how to doll it up
>don't have resources for if it ever got a real userbase
>if made, someone else will copy
>copier company would have more resources and could actually capture an audience

>no money for me
>continue the lazies
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.