[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my graphics card is having problems. how do I test this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: intel-haswell-cpu.jpg (75 KB, 711x600) Image search: [Google]
intel-haswell-cpu.jpg
75 KB, 711x600
I think my graphics card is having problems. how do I test this on a mac?
>>
>>51762363
i was going to type a sarcastic response but i think the captcha told it better
>>
>>51762761
if that's 'better' than I'd hate to see what you were actually going to say.
>>
>>51762363
Run graphics card benchmarks. I mean it shouldn't be hard to troubleshoot your problem? Did you you the goooogle? Maybe you should try that rather than shitposting on a board that specifically states that it's not tech support. good luck sempaifam
>>
>>51763447
>Did you you the goooogle?
did you think I wouldn't have?
there's plenty of benchmarks, but not a lot for mac.
>>
>>51763500
If you cant find any sufficient benchmarks, just download a windows iso, install a small partition, and test your gfx with winkek programs. Theres always a way sempaifam
>>
What's the model and year of your mac? Apple has a hardware test that can tell you if a component is failing or has failed
>>
>>51763410
I've found the autist.
>>
>>51763582
2012 mbp, non retina
>>
>>51763611

Forgot to ask, what version of OSX are you running?
>>
>>51763657
yosemite
>>
>>51763669

Here, follow this guide:https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201257
>>
>>51763675
thanks
>>
>>51763119
The best part of owning a macbook is you dont have to diagnose and fix hardware problems, because the idea is you get to buy new one now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.