[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly do you find objectionable about Windows 10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 17
File: Windows-10-Logo.jpg (125 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Windows-10-Logo.jpg
125 KB, 3200x1800
What exactly do you find objectionable about Windows 10?
>>
>>51761999

Being forced to install it. It felt like Obamacare.
>>
>>51761999

What the fuck do you think you retard troll. fuck you.
>>
Switched my new PC on and installed it a few hours ago

Oh god the bloat

Oh god the spyware
>>
>>51761999
It's Windows.
>>
This thread again? Telemetry. Spying shit. Selling our information for advertisers.

The problem is that Microsoft is making us the users feel insecure for using it. I don't feel like I can enter any of my personal information to a system using windows 10 (or 8 for that matter) because it could be used against me. They will pass TTIP and shit like that eventually, and Microsoft will be pressured (if not willingly) to act as the man in the middle and sell us out to all the copyright jews and what not. And as soon as they start that shit, they will implement a way to bust people for doing anything even microscopically illegal. Upload a webm to 4chan and you get fined for $10000 because a few seconds of the clip was produced by some hollywood studio and they want your ass chewed for using it without their permission, which largely means they want to strap it with advertisements to monetize it to it's fullest potential.

Fuck that.

I'm so eager to age so I can finally quit gayman and install gentoo and never go back to microshit again. Can't be using 7 for ever because people keep exposing more security issues with it, once they drop support for it, you're opening your door for all kinds of shit.
>>
>>51761999
nothing desu senpai
>>
>>51762143
>uses gmail/googlesearch/iproducts
>thinks his opinion on privacy matters
>>
>>51762181

Nice, shitpost.
>>
>>51762181
> no arguments
well meme'd bro
>>
>>51761999
A fair chunk of the changes made to the UI were unnecessary and hamfisted. It's harder to tell what applications are open on the taskbar without proper divisions, and explorer is messier from the flat design.

The privacy concerns are troubling as well. I do not like Microsoft's current model of blatantly using user information for unknown purposes. Before, there was at least a semblance of privacy, but now even the illusion is gone.
>>
>>51761999
force installed an update on my laptop while it was in sleep mode which reset all my settings for trackpad and some other stuff.
isn't all that bad but it didn't improve anything over W7 and fucked some shit up.
also, it made this guy racist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxXs0Yy5-0Y
>>
>>51762227
>>51762257
>no denial
nice shitpost bro
>>
>>51761999
Same reasons everyone else said in all the other threads we have just like this one. Don't you guys record feedback or anything?
>>
>>51762181

I thought about bringing up google but that we all know of and it hasn't changed, it's always been about selling money to advertisers. At least for long enough to matter.

I use google for my every day shit but I can, if I want, use something else for searching stuff online. Google isn't integrated to the operating system, it can be bypassed if necessary. The operating system, though, is different. People have time over time proved, that even if you block all MS homecalling bullshit it will still manage to sell out your information a way or another. You can't win.
>>
>>51762024
I still run 7 just fine and space dandy. I never put in the patches that downloaded it.
>>
File: 1448571290754.png (529 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1448571290754.png
529 KB, 1015x1527
I had no complaints until now.

The last fucking update messed up my touch pad first by putting the settings by default.
But primarly by putting the scroll down feature on the right part of the pad but THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE that is the one that opens a new tab by tapping with two fingers.
You can't enable them in the retarded Elan Smart Pad driver and I can't find a fucking solution.
>>
No fucking brightness slider, which was perfect in 8.1

Also ruined News app UI.
>>
>>51761999
The way they are trying to trick people into installing it.
>>
>>51761999
>What exactly do you find objectionable about Windows 10?
It's not free. It does not satisfy my 4 freedoms.

The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0).
The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
Windows non-free pig disgusting.
>>
>>51762287
Holy shit LOL @ the rage. I mean he has some point but holy hell that reaction and literally going racist /pol/ user.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>51762024
Nobody forced you to update it and why do you hate equality and fairness?
>>
>>51762143
All technology is a means to an end, that end is control. Plain to see where the future is going, the most ignorant people on the planet, third worlders, walking around with some of the most advanced tracking and control technology mankind has to offer. Technocratic and economic slaves of the first order. Openings for game wardens on this sheeple reserve are limited and will probably just be automated in the end. This is the basic problem with concentration of wealth and power, overpopulation. You get sucked into the abyss with the horde by sheer gravitational force alone.
>>
File: 1399849049082.png (22 KB, 527x626) Image search: [Google]
1399849049082.png
22 KB, 527x626
>>51763063

because were not all equal and life isnt fair. thats just the way it is.
>>
File: 1442894234809.jpg (74 KB, 957x717) Image search: [Google]
1442894234809.jpg
74 KB, 957x717
Windows 10 reinstalls invasive and mandatory virus protection (Defender) that modifies removes and reports your files without your permission.

If you remove or disable it all adjustments are reset on a system reboot including exceptions and adjustments to all and any settings.

Even removing the files of the virus protection from the registry is undone once a reboot occurs in windows 10.

It breaks file structures and prevents a stable work environment because there is no way to restrict its policing of your files or any way to prevent the quarantine of said files unless you use only first party software.
>>
>>51762143
>This thread again? Telemetry. Spying shit. Selling our information for advertisers.
this, along with the lack of a Windows Classic theme.
Seriously, stop this flat design bullshit.
>>
1. Spying/tracking/botnet/advertising. No matter what you do, you can't completely be botnet-free. Even if you managed to do it somehow, all it takes is one forced update to bring you back into the botnet.

2. Forced updates. See above. Also, sometimes updates can break systems or add unnecessary features, so I'd rather have the choice of avoiding them or postponing them indefinitely. By all means, leave it on by default, but let the rest of us who care about this shit to select which updates to install.

All my gripes boil down to these two features.
>>
That it would spy on me.

I'd rather switch to Apple thank you very much.
>>
>>51764680
>I'd rather someone else spy on me

topkek
>>
>>51762472
the solution is to install arch linux
>>
>>51761999
Windows 10 Can Find and Disable Pirated Games
>>
File: 1448380123962.jpg (147 KB, 466x496) Image search: [Google]
1448380123962.jpg
147 KB, 466x496
Becoz its new and I don't like learning new things. My Windows 7 de-activated its self so I'm already relearning Windows 8 anyways...

Also some things bug me, like the "app" bloat and ditching the Patch Tuesday system and just releasing patches "whenever".
>>
>>51762143
tin foiling at its finest
>>
>>51765842
Learn to shit in a fucking toilet, Sanjay.
>>
The fact that Microsoft trys so hard to get people to use Windows 10 by rogue updates just shows how bad it is what is there to say about it
>>
i've installed windows 10 with bootcamp on my macbook cause i needed to install some windows only software. honestly it's pretty good, much better than 8 from what i remember from my brief time with it. it feels more cohesive (is that the word?), i still think windows 7 was better but i guess every one moved on. my major complaint is how often it needs to update, i have the home version so i can't turn off update, which i'm not really bothered with but why the fuck is there some sort of update every single day? on os x there are major yearly updates and maybe some small updates every few months, and it's much more stable than windows. also i hate that it's never clear what these fucking daily updates are exactly doing and what are they fixing.
>>
>>51761999
Botnet

Doesn't just werk aka buggy mess

Memenimalist design

>Windows needs to restart and install updates
>[Restart Now] [Cancel]
>>
>>51761999
I haven't seen many people discuss this, but honestly I think it's ugly as sin. I hate the sharp corners, dull, flat colors, no window borders, the "communist bloc gray" feel to it.

I think Windows 7 is more aesthetically pleasing, and when I think of Windows 10 being "more modern" and then looking at the UI, I feel let down.

I have the same arguments for Windows 8. I hate the metro shit to it, and even with Classic Shell installed, you'll still deal with the Metro bullshit here and there.
>>
>>51762287
Purely amazing.
>>
I'm thinking of giving up, /g/. I might just bite the bullet and the damn thing update next time it pops up. I mean I'm already using Windows 8, that's probably doing all the spying already right? And I use 10 at work, it's not bad really. I don't know, /g/. Help me out here.
>>
>>51763063
>Nobody forced you to update it
Microsoft has tried to trick me into updating it multiple times at this point. I don't trust anyone who attempts to get their way though deception.
>>
>>51762181
Speak for yourself, not all of us use that shit
>>
The music player is shit and I don't want to install a different one.
>>
>>51761999
>tfw you switched to linux on everything just before this windows 10 bullshit started in earnest
>tfw you haven't touched a windows machine in two months
>tfw kde is running like a well oiled machine

I'm really sorry you're going through this, guys. The win 10 spyware bullshit makes me absolutely itch, and thats from reading about your horror stories second hand.

Why don't you come join me out here in posix land? Its really nice over here, where your computer is YOUR computer.
>>
>>51768358
> Father runs win10 on our home computer
> He's actually a smart guy
> He's just fucking given up

It rends my heart to see what this shit did to what was once a hopeful, enthusiastic man who loved free software.
>>
File: gdoge.jpg (373 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
gdoge.jpg
373 KB, 1280x960
>voluntarily installing non-free software that hates your freedom
>>
>>51767036
Pro version doesnt let me turn off updates, it just allows a notification to restart after they force install everything. Editing group policy wont even turn offf the autodownload+insall
>>
>forced updates
>aggressive and intrusive marketing strategy
>forced uninstall of 'incompatible' 'apps'
>forced fucking updates

i don't even give a shit about the spying, but forced updates is a no go. sometime i prefer using older drivers and sometimes widows updates break machines. i want to be in control of what is installed on my machine and what isn't. microsoft spit in the face of every poweruser with this one.
>>
>>51765842
The telemetry fucking exists you braindead shit, it's not something that might exist. It's right fucking there.
>>
>>51767036
>>51770372

You need enterprise to shut that shit down. It also comes with less bloat. I'm so glad I found the pastebin for it on the archive. Thanks /g/.
>>
>>51767650
>tricked
negro if you let a machine fool you, then you're the problem, nothing else.
>>
>>51770393
Theres a hide/ignore updates tool provided by windows website,and from within windows update itself you can still roll back/uninstall an update incase it breaks something. So for example: KB30389 breaks someththing after installed, you run the wuhidden.cab or whatever, hide/ignore it, uninstall it id it isn't yet, reboot. I rgularly google the security updates to find out what they actually have impacted since windows wont directly summarize what the kb's are. Like when the old telemetry service was removed/rened to 'user connecrivity experience' or whatever the shit and everyone had to go in and re-disable it.
>>
>>51761999

It's proprietary software. Call me when MSFT embraces GPLv3.
>>
>>51770452
To disable Update? No you can do that in Pro under the Services. When you do manually have it turnes on though it still won't let you choose whether to install or even select specific updates, it literally checks, downloads, and installs once you click "Check for updates"
>>
File: Untitled.png (40 KB, 1367x623) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40 KB, 1367x623
>>51764493
which is why a simple botnet like avast can easily disable it without causing any issues for your system.

FUD pure FUD
>>
File: 1448720921695.png (270 KB, 373x503) Image search: [Google]
1448720921695.png
270 KB, 373x503
>>51770393
don't use it then. the magic of free will and free market, if something does not fit your taste, you don't use it.

what you fail to realize that millions of other people do not share your problems and are running it everyday in a stable environment.

you imbeciles should just stop using technology and go churn butter for a living.
>>
File: sam harris.jpg (15 KB, 301x344) Image search: [Google]
sam harris.jpg
15 KB, 301x344
>>51770594
>the magic of free will
free will is nothing but an illusion.
>>
>>51770594
>don't use it then.
guess what this thread is about, sherlock
>>
>>51770604
i never imagined I would run into a genuine retard that failed primary school reading comprehension
>>
>>51770616
never seen a mirror?
>>
>>51770626
i have and I like what I see.
>>
>>51761999
Nothing really, but call me when there's an open source OS that can rival Windows for gaming support.
>>
Legitimate fucking concern of mine: Had the latest build, 1511 or whatever, my computer completely locked up for no reason three times over the course of two days. Reverted back to a previous build, now I can't even launch simple shit like the calculator, much less the Windows store or OneNote.

Thanks Microsoft, you fucking failed.
>>
>>51762024
It only forced you because you opted into it
>>
>>51765747
From what I heard its only games made for Xbox etc. Has anyone here had their pirated software disabled upon upgrade?
>>
File: 1334911825744.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1334911825744.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
>>51761999
Windows 10 is ugly, changing from 8.1 to 10 feels like changing from a woman to a man.
I don't like it.
>>
>>51768660
Free software is dead.
>>
It's quite good, actually. I recently installed it after using arch on my new PC for 6 months because I wanted to play games (Steam for linux is good, but linux ports are buggy and there are not enough of them), so I spent an evening playing with options, and now I can play my games and watch youtube in 1080p60, without fucking with pepperflash and firefox crashing every 5 minutes. This is literally the only things I use my PC for, so Win10 is much better for me.
>>
>>51761999
looks like shit
spyware/botnet
forced updates
>>
>>51768358
>muh games
>baka desu senpai
I would use linux right away... if it would run games...
>>
>>51770430
Did anyone prove it exists or are you speglords still going on about how someone made a single webm that tracks whoknowswhat kinda traffic in wireshark and link that shady as shit random website that "tested" it?

Show me a single respectable study on the topic or mcfuckingkillyourself
>>
>>51761999
Long boot/shutdown times.
Very long boot/shutdown times without "fast startup" enabled.
>>
>>51761999
Irremovable bloat

Telemetry

Forced updates
UI change for no reason

Cortana even being a thing

Web search from start enabled by default

How pushy and sketchy MS is about the whole thing
>>
>>51762143
>I'm so eager to age so I can finally quit gayman and install gentoo and never go back to microshit again
Why wait? Just quit the gaming shit now, save the money you spend on buggy unoptimised shit and dlc from greedy companies and spend time on more productive things.
>>
>>51761999
It came pre-installed on my new laptop, and so far I quite like it. I don't see what the issue is, really.
>>
>>51762143
>I'm so eager to age so I can finally quit gayman and install gentoo and never go back to microshit again.
You could always start dualbooting now and using Linux for anything that isn't gaymen, also depending on what games you play some of them might run well in Linux (looking into this now as my original plan was to just dualboot and use Windows just for gaymen but then I found out that at least half of my Steam library has Linux versions available, need to check how the performance compares first though).
>>
>>51762181
>>51762291
>implying I've ever used gmail or Apple shit
>implying I didn't stop using Google before Windows 10 even came out

>>51763889
That picture seems to be BS, I remember playing various sports during recess in elementary school and we rarely ever kept score, not enforced by teachers or anything and was in a rural area so it's not like liberal parents were pushing their kids to do that, we just liked playing for fun more than playing to win.
>>
It restricts my freedom, not only in the private information department but also in UI customization.
>>
Ask the general public.

Even they know every OS past 7 stinks. Windows 10 is only 5% above Windows 8 in market share, and it fucking staggers barely past that, which is pitiful for a new OS.
>>
>>51761999
Costs money
Not POSIX compliant
Doesn't do anything better operating systems do
>>
>>51761999
What are even the upsides to Win10?
I seriously can't name one thing besides that when copying you see exactly how quick it is with graphs n shit.
Maybe multiple desktops but I use a hackintosh so I already have that
>>
>>51772891
So this is my question. If I have linux and W10 dualbooted, can't windows just peek into my file system -anyway-?
>>
>>51773208
Windows will actually corrupt your Linux partitions when it runs its disk check shit after an improper shutdown even though it should never write to them.
>>
>>51773261
wow, you're really fucked royally by installing win10. There's literally no upside lel
>>
>>51773247
No, windows doesn't read file systems used by linux (usually ext4)
>>
>>51773164
Pretty most of those Windows 7 machines are enterprise machines, they aren't going to switch without making absolutely sure everything is compatible.

Pretty sure it happens with every release.
>>
>>51773310
Actually, if you use a vfat uefi partition to load your kernels Windows will corrupt the fucking shit out of it.
>>
>>51761999
>botnet
>mandatory untested patches that brick your system
>nsa
>arrested for having some porn on your computer
>no such thing as a free lunch
>>
>>51773310
>No, windows doesn't read file systems used by linux (usually ext4)
True, but what about storage?Especially if I'm dual booting.

My only real reason i haven't skipped to Linux is gaming, and I don't dual-boot(outside of doing banking shit and the like with a pen drive) is because it's less of a hassle to reboot everytime I want to use the browser, or because I want to browse while playing a game.
>>
>>51773537
>no such thing as a free lunch
Except isn't linux free? Isn't that it's main selling point and why people like it?
>>
>>51773573
>poorfags
>>
>>51773310
Also 'doesn't and 'can't' are two different things,especially where botnet is concerned.
>>
>>51773585
>>poorfags
I'm just saying that OP complains about No free lunches, but the alternative to windows most pushed on /g/ is linux, where the argument is that the OS is literally without cost.
>>
>>51762478

There's a brightness slider.

Display options.
>>
>>51773537
The patches part is true, if you don't install them the computer starts tripping, the sound goes off, lag and start menu stops working.
>>
Pro Tip:

Anyone who complains about issues with Windows 10 is pretty much functionally illiterate when it comes to technology; and their only achievement is manging to install barebones Linux from the wiki of instructions.

If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to configure Windows (or that you give it way more personal information via browser history, cell phone use, using and Google service, etc), I have absolutely no idea what your doing on a technology website.

Apparently you're just here to shit post uninformed opinions.
>>
>>51773560
You can encrypt your partition, then no operative system will be able to read your data if you don't enter your password, including linux.
>>
>>51773792
>Pro Tip:
Since when an ad hominem is considered a pro tip?
>>
because it is literally hell to use

just like windows 8 and 8.1

they tried to make an operating system for PCs and tablets but they failed both
>>
File: windows 10.png (24 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
windows 10.png
24 KB, 500x283
>Windows 10
>>
>>51761999
being forced to install it.

but

>>51762024
I figured out how to turn that shit off with a script to give me full access to any file on my PC then I deleted that shit.
>>
>>51771086
>>51772891

GTA V running on a Linux Box, virtual machine with GPU passthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16dbAUrtMX4

Linux for day-to-day computer use, Windows VM for "muh games." People have been doing this for a while, it's not that tough.

Holy shit, this is the 4chan technology board...lets take back control of our computers! WTF guys, where's your will to fight?
>>
>>51777151
>where's your will to fight?
Shattered into pieces and stomped into the ground at work. I just want my computer and drivers to actually be supported by people who are paid to support it when I get home.
>>
stuff like this:
https://github.com/nodejs/node-gyp/issues/629
>>
>>51761999
>telemetry
>forced updates that break shit
>pirated apps and unapproved hardware can be disabled without your knowledge
>NO AERO?!?
>Micro$haft forces it on unknowing users
>gives out your wifi passwords over Facebook
>gives your info to advertisers
>not yet a mature OS
>>
>>51777151
But you still have to use Windoze... AND you need to have an extra GPU installed. Not to mention, sharing data between a VM and a host is a royal pain in the ass.
>>
>>51761999
When I right click. The menu is different in pretty much every single program you use.
There are signs of this non uniformity across the entire OS and I fucking hate it.
>>
File: 673846587364857345.png (36 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
673846587364857345.png
36 KB, 200x200
Why do you keep asking Ms?

You have been told many times already!

And no

I WON'T INSTALL WINDOWS 10
>>
>>51762143
Fuck it what's the point? Why even fight then. I go to school, work and have windows already with other emails and shit.
>>
I like windows 10. I can understand the dislike or fear of it though and sure that makes me uncomfortable at times but what can I do about it or what is actually going to happen?
I go to school and work. I've used windows for most of my life and have all my emails. Idk where I would even start.
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (42 KB, 482x209) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
42 KB, 482x209
>forced to do automatic updates
literally what the fuck are you talking about
>>
"By default Windows 10 Home is allowed to control your bandwidth usage, install any software it wants whenever it wants (without providing detailed information on what these updates do), display ads in the Start Menu (currently it has been limited to app advertisements), send your hardware details and any changes you make to Microsoft and even log your browser history and keystrokes which the Windows End User Licence Agreement (EULA) states you allow Microsoft to use for analysis." -Forbes.
>>
>>51778289
I'm pretty sure that's only the pro version. The home version gives you no option unless you say it's a metered WiFi connection and even then you don't have that much control over it
>>
File: snapshot.png (614 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.png
614 KB, 1920x1080
>>51777647

Yes you still have windows, but windows doesn't have you!

You control the Linux OS installed on the bare metal. Windows is in a VM spawned from a simple file. You can firewall it, pause it, clone it, delete it. Think of it like a Java Runtime Environment.

This is how I handle the situation now at work, for two applications that are windows only. VM firewalled with iptables. "Get Windows 10!" update/install antics, on a critical work machine I depend on? I don't fucking think so.

Data is shared with the VM through a samba share on the host. Dead fucking simple.

If anyone still thinks this is too complex or a pain in the butt...well then maybe computers and technology aren't their thing.
>>
muh spying Tbh
>>
>>51761999

How is this thread still alive?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>>51779114
Indian viral marketers get paid $0.03 bing bucks per post.

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>51778431
literally every windows 10 'blocking' soft like shutup10 or whatever gives you option to shut down automatic updates though
I'm running home myself
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.