[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good smartphone on the 250 dollar / 230 euros range?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: v2-77855-13_large.jpg (75 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
v2-77855-13_large.jpg
75 KB, 1000x1000
What is a good smartphone on the 250 dollar / 230 euros range?

Two or three months ago I was offered an Xperia M4 Aqua on a 227€ discount price, and having grown really used to the previous Xperia U (God-tier phone for the price, I might add), my expectations were pretty high. Unfortunately, with only 1,26 GBs of usable space, occasional crashes and recently being unable of recognizing any sort of headphones, I'm baffled as to how Sony could fuck up this bad. It's going back to the store and I'm getting something better for the price.

Hopefully these personal requirements aren't too demanding for the 250$ price range:
>13 MP camera
>at least more than 1-point-fucking-26 GBs
>compatibility with modern smartphone vidya (no need for top notch performance, I just want to play some good old San Andreas)

So yes,is there any proper smartphone around for the price?
>>
>>51757572

only sony's z series is worthwile imo

i went from an xperia u to a z1 compact and haven't regretted it, absolutely no complains
>>
I picked up a brand new Z3 off ebay for 300$ You can find them used for less but I'd shell out a little extra for a new one.
>>
>>51757572
don't buy this heap of trash

the screen touch is shit
>>
>>51757572
LG G2
Huawei P8 Lite
Moto G 2GB RAM version

All of those probably won't be updated to Android 6 though

There's also a 16GB version of the M4 Aqua (dual sim) but it's a lot more expensive.
>>
>>51757572
Xiaomi Mi4c (32GB edition is ~$250) or Redmi Note 2 ($170).

Yes, you'll import these.
>>
>>51757712
Used phones:

Nexus 5
Xperia Z2
Galaxy S5
>>
Search the catalog for /spg/ smartphone general
>>
File: 1505-1.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1505-1.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
OP here, there are some pretty good suggestion in this thread, thanks!

What about the Alcatel Idol 3? I heard good things about it.
>>
>>51758597
Bumpin'
>>
File: 52.png (432 KB, 753x809) Image search: [Google]
52.png
432 KB, 753x809
What do you guys think about UMI Iron Pro? Is it any good?
>>
>>51757572
i have the M4 aqua, but i use a sd card with it, havent run out of space and i have every app i want.

>+2 day battery life
>great screen (you dont notice its 720p
>water and dust proof, i work in a place with a lot of metal dust so this is a really important par for me.
>good camera
>it looks sexy, like a experia Z

The bad:
>it can get really hot in the upper right corner.
>>
>>51758597
>alcatel
No, run, run while you still can.
>>
Any China phone with 5 inch+ screen
I have moto g 4 g and my step father has a quiktel China phone its nearly as fast and has OK camera the only down side being no gorilla glass.
>>
File: dfg.jpg (259 KB, 594x369) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
259 KB, 594x369
>>51757572
xiaomi mi4c
>>
>>51760323
>havent run out of space and i have every app i want
How the hell so? I have a 28 GB SD Card and I literally can't have more than one moderately large game installed, given there isn't any option to transfer apps directly to the SD card instead of the internal memory. What is your secret, brah?
>>
>>51760645
Flash it with journalist firmware, you dont need unlocked bootloader
>>
>>51760645
well, now that i think about it, the biggest game i have is fallout shelter and clash of clans.

but so far i still have more then a gig on my phone free.
>>
Xperia Z2 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. Both have micro sd slots that take 200GB cards.
>>
File: oneplus-x-4.jpg (52 KB, 552x600) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-x-4.jpg
52 KB, 552x600
oneplus x
>>
>>51758597
the best part about it is the screen rotation thing

you can use it upside down!!!
>>
>>51761599
I fell for this meme and two days in I have had no issues, but I am concerned about the battery capacity.

Other then that it seems really damn good for an android phone.
>>
>>51757737
The redmi note 3 also just came out with metal backing and a finger print sensor. But no sd or removable battery
>>
LG G4
>>
>>51763256
where in the name of jesus cocksucking christ are you getting a g4 for that price?
>>
>>51757572
>>>/spg/
you retarded cunt bag. use the $250 to buy a weapon to end your life. Faggot,
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.