[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just won £60k. Paid off debts and done other sensible things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1404516099870.jpg (47 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1404516099870.jpg
47 KB, 960x720
I just won £60k. Paid off debts and done other sensible things (emergency fund, nest egg) and now I want a new PC.

I want a six monitor behemoth. No idea where to start looking for such a pointless build, so I was hoping somebody would enjoy building a desktop if budget were no issue.

Most expensive wins.
>>
If you're serious, show some proof or fuck off. 95% likely you're a high school faggot who just likes jerking off to expensive builds he can never actually afford to buy.
>>
>>51756829
wtf are you gonna use 6 monitors for, thats just impractical
>>
I sometimes wonder how It would be to have a massive amounts of money to spend on bullshit.

One thing I can say for sure is you will helluvalot dissapointed with your six monitors.

I'd go for a nice-as-fuck expensive 3:2 monitor on a pretty, solid and functional regulated desk plugged to a pretty powerful workstation that was build to operate as quiet as it's possible.
>>
You'll be much happier with two or three monitors and then use the money saved to buy upgrades for your pc in the future imo
>>
>>51756829
Send me some squids family
>>
>>51756891
I have and I bought a Skylake 6700K based system. Enough answer?
>>
Don't spend money for the sake of spending money dumbass, what do you plan on doing with the PC?
>>
>>51756829
Is cat sushi?
>>
was poor befoere winning £60k, will be poor again a month after winning £60k.

...and the expensive as fuck computer will be obsolete just as fast.
>>
I like the Sushicat.
>>
This reeks of dumbassery and someone desperate to spend money he never had. 60k isn't even that much you idiot.
>>
Build a high-end pc for 1500. Use the rest for mortgage or down payment for a house.
>>
>>51757078
This. £60k is not a lot of money at the really, really high end. I could blow that on one build if you were stupid.

Build a decent, ~£3k PC, 3 monitors. It'll be more than enough.
>>
>>51757035
This. It's adorable.
>>
ITT: disappointment and kawaii sushicat
>>
>http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/p6BPwP

You can probably run Crysis at 60fps
>>
>>51756829
Put a down payment on a house or apt faggot. Or if you already have one maybe a car. Spending over 1500 on a pc is insensible if you don't already make a large amount each year, and it sounds like you don't
>>
>>51756829
get a reasonably good build with nice accessories like sound system and shit, cause those aren't gonna become obsolete, then keep the rest of the money to upgrade your pc when the time comes. I mean six monitors is retarded, and I'm sure you couldn't even assemble the monitor stands.
>>
>>51756829
What debnts did you pay off? How did you win it? How much is left? Where are you?

All I can suggest is 3 TITAN X SLI.
>>
Tits or gtfo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.