[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Upgrading from Nexus 5 (2013) to OnePlus X Should I pull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>Upgrading from Nexus 5 (2013) to OnePlus X

Should I pull the trigger, /g/?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 150x150
You would have 1 excuse to not leave the house less: empty bat
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-08-32-32.png (645 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-08-32-32.png
645 KB, 1080x1920
>>51755412
I haven't regretted it yet, have had it for two weeks now. I rock it without the case and it gets some looks.
>>
>>51755412
>OnePlus
Good.

>X
Bad.
>>
>buying cellphones you don't need
Die.
>>
>>51755502
is it worth the upgrade from the nexus 5 though?
>>
>>51755412
Why would you go to a device with even worse battery life than the Nexus 5 is beyond me...
OP why are you doing that?
>>
>>51755573
I'm in the exact same boat and would also like to know this
>>
OPO is objectively better.
>>
>>51755484
>>51755590
The one plus x has a slightly better battery
>>
>>51755666
except for oled, 6,9mm thickness, better selfie cam, sdcard/dualsim support and obviously much better build quality
>>
>>51755738
>better selfie cam
What are you a faaaag?
>>
>>51755573
>>51755655
If you play mobile games, no. If you use your phone for everything else then yes go for it
>>
>>51755557
How exactly is Oneplus good when their customer support is shit
>>
>>51755738
>much better build quality
Just because they put some fragile glass back and a metal frame doesn't mean the interior isn't 90% plastic anyway
>>
can you make the OS look like stock android as much as possible?

also how future proof is this phone regarding new android firmware updates? Will it feature android 6.0 (as oxygen os of course)?
>>
>>51759396
dude it's all about the look, people are so fucking superficial about everything so it doesn't matter
>>
>>51759490
It's pretty much stock already, the little things OnePlus did add are generally useful and subtle.

It will get official 6.0 in Q2 next year, which sucks but it's also guaranteed a lot of custom ROM support.
>>
I have the Nexus 5X, and while I am happy, the OPX is just so sexy. If it had Band 17 I might consider selling the 5X and getting it. My plan is to get the OPX if anything happens to the 5X, but stock Android and fast updates is too good to give up on. We just got the new emojis yesterday, so I can send a taco emoji to my iPhone using friends.
>>
Oneplus is a meme in general don't fall for it
>>
>>51755412
Stick with the Nexus 5 and wait for the next generation of Nexus phones.
>>
>>51757636
yes, shooting picturse with my girlfriend and me is all about faggotry
>>
>>51759992
This. You don't NEED a new phone with the N5. Marshmallow did wonders for battery.
>>
>>51755590
I get about 5 to 5 and a half hours of SoT on my OPX with heavy use. What's the SoT like on the N5?
>>
Sounds like a downgrade.
>>
>>51761922
Personally 4.5 hours is my avg. But /g/ meme lords will say shit like 1 hr.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.