[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewberg is starting up a "charity" in which he will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Jewberg is starting up a "charity" in which he will "donate" 99% of his networth (shares) he will register the company as an LLC and sell his shares dodging taxes and keeping the other investors from noticing the sky is falling.

What a fucking piece of garbage. He cant sell a large amount of his stocks without everyone losing faith in the company and then selling theirs. So he is selling the stocks for his charity, an LLC registered charity where he has 100% control over how/where the money is spent.
>>
SO WHAT
>>
>>51745337
delete this
>>
ultrajew is now ultrajew+ who cares
>>
>>51745337
>keeping the other investors from noticing the sky is falling.

elaborate
>>
>>51745337
Omg ure rite anon
>>
>>51745337
So would I

He doesn't owe the world shit
>>
>>51745609
the 2.0 bubble is going to burst
>>
>>51745667
I might too but I wouldn't shroud it in a false love letter for his newborn child claiming its to make their world a better place, thats just wrong
>>
>>51745735
I honestly wouldn't give a fuck about I said, as long as the IRS keep their hands from my billions
>>
dat new world Judaism
>>
>>51745828
I know right because dying with 100 billion is so much more important then dying with only 45 billion
>>
>>51745678
>the 2.0 bubble is going to burst

well I've got to admit people are already getting the hang of the social engineering at play in the classic social media communities. Basically, companies ripping the benefits from all the users' unpaid work. It's no longer a secret: building social networks with friends for whatever purpose is work and it can be monetized.

Just like regular advertisements, once you understand they're basically trying to fool you, it's not as effective. Not that it's not effective, but there are other more profitable ways to invest billions of dollars.
>>
>>51745854
Who said anything about dying, he's 30 year old with access to the best medical care in the world

All I'm saying is I would do the exact same so that I could control where my money goes and not into the IRS

They can go fucking annoy Scientology or the Christians
>>
>>51745929
Im saying hoarding money for the sake of hoarding it is pointless. What can you do with 100bn that you couldn't do with 1/4 of that.

So you pay taxes, so what everyone does, they already get around paying what they should claiming fb as a loss in the uk and paying like 5000 bong for 2013, so its not like they're getting stung there.

Theyr'e doing something shitty and spinning it as something philanthropic, then they advertise it to their customers so everyone on fb knows how holier then thou they are
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.