[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you deserve to have friends /g/? >IRL friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why don't you deserve to have friends /g/?

>IRL friend has small at home server for his family to share files, stream, etc.
>friend hardwired whole house with switches on all 3 floors that connect to server as a fun project.
>he knows basic routing and switching, but has shit security.
>no login or password required on console port because it is in his house and he see's no need for it
>His family is gone all day most days, server and network see's no use besides him when he's off of classes for a break or for the day.
>Picks his sister up from school, we've known each other for a while so I stay while he goes for maybe 10 - 15 minutes.
>kek.pka
>grab my laptop and console cord, hook into switch connected to his parents or sisters devices, whichever I feel like.
>delete startup configs, reboot switch, shutdown all ports, save as new startup config.
>problem doesn't arrive until later in the night normally, parents yell that "The network is broken" and "why don't we just do it like we used it"
>He blames problem on used craigslist switches, gets extremely frustrated
>been going on for 6 months, he suspects nothing
>mfw
>>
what an incredibly lame prank
>>
that is really mean anon!
>>
>>51744241
That isn't funny that is just making someone's life unpleasant.

You also may have fucked with his family if they had something important to do.

just stop.
>>
Post some pics of the sister
>>
>>51745326
>>51745375

There's two types of 4chin users
>>
>>51745482

>There's 10 types of 4chin users

ftfy
>>
i used to sever wires with a sewing needle that i had sanded down on granite while i was spending the night at my friends house. i would unplug the cord, then dig underneath the skin of the wire and pluck fibers one by one. this left nothing except a small pinhole that nobody noticeđ
>>
>>51745899
why? curious, is it fun or something?
>>
>>51746016
no i had insomnia problems and that was how i coped with it
>>
>>51744241
haha bro chill is my joke

why you have to be mad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.