[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of videos can I upload to youtube, without having any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tubeyou.png (58 KB, 1018x623) Image search: [Google]
tubeyou.png
58 KB, 1018x623
What kind of videos can I upload to youtube, without having any problem with copyright

namely.

a type (or class) of video that can be uploaded to YouTube and the video never have problems with copyright
>>
>>51738205
Anything you record yourself with a camera will be fine, generally, even if it is video of copyrighted video
>>
>>51738221
what happened is that I want to upload videos to youtube

but I will not violate or infringe copyright
>>
>>51738205
just avoid youtube if you want to upload copyrighted material
so many other good video sharing sites out there
>>
>>51738251
then don't upload any copyrighted material (be it audio, or video), or if you do, make sure it's used in a transformative way so as to make it fair use.
>>
>>51738293
It is that I have more confidence to youtube.

And you can upload videos to YouTube without ever have problems with copyright?
>>
>>51738321
but I want to upload videos that I never have problems with copyright.

you can upload videos to youtube and never erased copyright problems
>>
>>51738322
>>51738358
>you can upload videos to youtube and never erased copyright problems
you mean the music uploads? most are uploaded by companies that pay fees to the music labels
almost everything else is uploaded at different speeds to avoid the automatic detection by youtube's DRM checking system
>>
>>51738410
but I want to avoid problems with 100% copyright.

I want to upload content that can be viewed at ANY of the world, and anyone coming erase video or I have problems with copyright
>>
>>51738440
nigga learn english first then come back
>>
>>51738440
>I want to avoid problems with %100 copyright

Then don't upload copyrighted content. What aren't you understanding about this?
>>
>>51738506
this tBh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.