[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) CPU is NOT clocked at 3.2Ghz, it is clocked at 2.7Ghz. Yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: wtf.png (515 KB, 866x656) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
515 KB, 866x656
1) CPU is NOT clocked at 3.2Ghz, it is clocked at 2.7Ghz. You are better off with the last generation i5 4460 which has a better clock speed and is a bit cheaper.

2)There is no SSD making boot times and opening programs considerably slower.

3)GTX 970, the 3.5GB meme

4)Who the hell needs a DVD writer in 2015???

Wonder how much he was paid to make this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1OQGAlVr28
>>
>>51737799

obvious paid shilling for gladiatorpc.co.uk...
>>
File: 1437346007039s.jpg (7 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1437346007039s.jpg
7 KB, 250x233
>>51737799
Doesn;t he have to mention if they endorsed his video in any way?

You should report him
>>
>>51738771
wew
forgot about that thing
>>
>GTX 970
>meme
Black Ops 3 uses my entire 4GB with no problems whatsoever, dickhead.
>>
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 663x526) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39 KB, 663x526
>>51737799
>Uses a Z170 chipset without an unlocked processor
>>
>>51739219

>my entire 4GB

So it runs like absolute shit?
>>
>>51739219
3.5GB ftfy
>>
Great value 2016?
>Z170
>not ddr4 2133 valueram
>600w psu while 500w is enough
>muh windowed led case
>dvd writer
>hdd
>i5-6400, that's like the gtx 950 of cpu's, yeah cheapest of it's series, but shit tb.h
Yeah, no, more like shitty build just to shill some shitty brand.
>>
>>51737799
Didnt he in the same video post about mimicking the same thing and building it yourself?

And that it was only slightly cheaper?

It also has options, which he also talked about, and that you can get a different processor, more ram, a different graphics card, etc and that its still fairly close to the cost of building it yourself for most options.

He also received a bunch of shit for this on his twitter "oh hur dur hur i dun wan see sponsored content, make dayz frankie" , to which he replied that nobody paid him for this, all he got to do was try out some computers, and even then it wasnt the companies that went to him, he went to them. Hes just trying to make content for his channel.
>>
Friendly reminder that Aria went bump and rebranded as gladiator pc. What a shit company, not because of their financial failures (although that does make them a shit company) but because their customer support is non-existent.
>>
>>51737799
>Wonder how much he was paid to make this video?
>Link video directly
Holy shit adverstisers are out of ideas today
>>
>my mom said i can have that pc for christmas

this hurt inside
>>
>>51739316
It runs fine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.