[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sheeple say PC when they mean Windows PC specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1416500258607.gif (365 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1416500258607.gif
365 KB, 320x240
>tfw sheeple say PC when they mean Windows PC specifically
>tfw sheeple say "Trojan" (actually residents of troy) when they mean Trojan Horse
>tfw sheeple say Linux when they mean GNU+Linux
>>
>>51734308
>mfw when I say PC I mean PC
>mfw when I say Trojan I'm in 2003
>mfw literally no one uses GNU/Linux including me and my comfy proprietary drivers
>mfw OP a nigger
>>
>>51734308
>>Reddit
>>
>mfw op feel better than other people because he's so smart and cannot even realize that communication is a fuckin mess and everyone use just simplified ways of talking
It's a board about technology and here you are complaining on how "sheeple" doesn't have knowledge about tech at all. Great discussion. The next step is jumping off the bridge.
>>
>>51734308
>>tfw sheeple say Linux when they mean GNU+Linux
What if I'm not using anything GNU? What if I am using the busybox coreutils, musl, LLVM, and the LLVMLinux kernel?
>>
>>51734412
This.
>>
>>51734412
>>51734424
>reading comprehension
Then you are not _refering_ to GNU+Linux.
>>
>>51734412
all compiled with gcc
>>
>Obnoxious and juvenile enough to call people sheeple
>Calls Linux, GNU+Linux.
Accurate representation of all people who do that
>>
>>51734432
And yet, retards like yourself would still rush to correct me, forcing me to explain that I am not using GNU's bloated implementations.
>>
>>51734433
>all compiled with gcc
You clearly missed the part where I said LLVM aka Clang's backend, and LLVM Linux.

Fucking GNU+troglodytes.
>>
>>51734366
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>51734308

>>tfw sheeple say PC when they mean Windows PC specifically

I'm ok with people using the term, but developers sound dumb and are also misleading
>>
>>51734432
>Then you are not _refering_ to GNU+Linux.
I am referring to Linux. If I were to post Linux on /g/ you fucks would jump me whilst shouting GAHNOO!!!
>>
>>51734308
>mfw OP is the kind of faggot who uses retarded made-up words like 'sheeple'
>>
>OP unironically uses the term "sheeple" as if he's some sort of enlightened being who stand above everyone else when in reality he's a basement dwelling neckbeard who spends all of his time watching underaged chinese cartoons as a means to escape the depressing reality of his life.
>>
>>51735556
>>51735587
Hit it right on the head

/thread
>>
>>51734337
>>mfw
>doesnt post his face when
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.