[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey crackheads; how can i emulate android apps in linux ; is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wallhaven-57663.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-57663.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
hey crackheads; how can i emulate android apps in linux ; is there an alternative for linux to blue stacks 2
>>
You chose the platform for shit software, live with shit software.
>>
>>51733631
crackhead opinion
>>
can't chrome run apps now?

pretty sure i heard that. not that i would want apps on my computer.
>>
>>51733728
chromium is shit; i don't need being tracked
>>
>>51733752
And you're fucking clueless. Chrome != Chromium. Former is closed source, built and updated by Google. The latter is open source and you can make damn sure that it doesn't track you on its own. Hell, even if you found that it does you could just throw that code out and compile without it.
>>
>>51734043
ever heard of proprietary blob that chromium use, that thing of which you can't read source code and has been prooved to call home
also last time i heard it has to do something with core so you can not accually get rid of it
>>
>>51733631
>GNU/Linux
>shit software
top kek, anon. Enjoy your botnet adware.
>>
>>51734140
Heard nothing of sorts, and Debian devs got rid of the one that was downloading automatically.

http://m.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/17/debian_chromium_hubbub/
>>
>>51733585
Why don't you use the official Android emulator for Linux?
>>
>>51734196
>Data research bonnet to make sure people are using all of the features regularly, report bugs and enhance software
>Often get recommended other good softwares and products I would enjoy because of the data collection.

>Software gets installed through a visual package manager. I was able to choose the location and choose optional packages and hit install.

>Software performs at or over the expected level for consumer and enterprise uses.

>But ads, botnet and closed source inherently make it garbage despite having all of the functionality of your free software that you had to build from source and find dependencies for.
>>
>>51734771
>implying they dont track your private data to hand it over to government & make money
>implying it ever suggests anything they didnt get paid to suggest
>herp derp free software has no trusted binaries, what are distribution repositories
>>
>>51733585
Use arc welder with chrome.
https://developer.chrome.com/apps/getstarted_arc

>inb4 botnet
>>
>>51735148
>Implying government control implicitly puts you at risk for literally anything except getting caught for crimes you commit.

>They have known about your loli for years

>Stopping crime is a bad thing

>Oh no a computer knows my data. Oh but that's okay because out of the hundreds of gigabytes and for many people terabytes of data they download alone much less Internet traffic per person in America, I know that no human will see my catalogued data unless I'm flagged for suspicious activity of which loli and torrents don't qualify for government spying. Should I be flagged and a person sees my data and decides I'm innocent, I'll never know who it was or meet that person in my life. I'll never know that he even seen it. The illusion of privacy is kept.

Being afraid of the botnet did the highest form of autism.
>>
>>51735329
>hundreds of gigabytes or terabytes in many cases PER MONTH*
>>
My work pays for genymotion.

It's quite nice tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.