[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/g/ in one pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>/g/ in one pic
>>
are they still here
>>
File: 1444070219521.jpg (27 KB, 288x405) Image search: [Google]
1444070219521.jpg
27 KB, 288x405
>>
>>51730250

Dear Microsoft:

It's too late, we know what you did. On the internet, your past crimes and misdeeds are recorded forever. Your "me too" attempt to come off as socially responsible or avant garde rings hollow. You never bothered to try this approach when you didn't have to, and besides, other brands covered this territory long ago.

You won't be missed.
>>
>socks with sandals
what the fuck
>>
>mfw /g/ is focusing too much on petty social/political shit and not on software freedom
If future programmers and etc happen to gobble futa cocks for lunch or jerk to furries, I wouldn't give a fuck as long as they focus on the tech itself. Some of the normie "code" campaigns are right in that the need for programmers is growing and people should start learning just to try it. We shouldn't hire people to create the next AI or hello world script based on the fact they're a nonbinary shemale genderqueer laxativekin because "muh diversity" since this could decrease quality in programs, but we should encourage everyone to give it a quick try and see how it goes.
>>
File: 182.jpg (16 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
182.jpg
16 KB, 300x100
>>
>>51730250
Everyone but straight white males it seems
>>
>>51733170
The left most (from our pov) seems to be, but the only....
>>
>>51730250
>Microsoft programmers are literally gay babies
This explains a lot
>>
File: 1421573628731.jpg (352 KB, 1215x900) Image search: [Google]
1421573628731.jpg
352 KB, 1215x900
>>
>>51733261
what's up with the obsession over japanese cartoon girls? they are not real anyway so i don't see how can one "be in love" with any of them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.