[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craigslist cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: selection.png (1024 KB, 1266x1318) Image search: [Google]
selection.png
1024 KB, 1266x1318
Do people really expect shit like this to sell?
It's been 2 months and this fool didn't even seem to lower the price going by the other listings.
>>
muh "apple never depreciates"
>>
Of you haven't noticed most people think their used computers and parts are worth way more then they are.

The average normie doesn't have a grasp on how quickly technology becomes outdated.
>>
>>51725325
>then
You're the normie.
>>
File: Consumer-Electronics-in-1980.png (169 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Consumer-Electronics-in-1980.png
169 KB, 300x300
>>51725325
I refuse to believe that. Normies post shit like pic related on facebook. Even then ANYONE who is selling something should check other listings and eBay to see what the current market rate is.
>>
>>51725325
All it takes is one other normie to think it's a good deal.
>>
>>51725564
Clearly not if the listing in the OP is two months old.
>>
>>51725558
You are underestimating how dumb a typical normie is.

I've met plenty of people who don't compare prices, don't do any research, and just buy on a whim.
>>
>>51725778
Buying is one thing, selling is another.
>>
>>51725069
I got a 2012 macbook pro that's keyboard didn't work after the guy (worked for geek squad) couldn't fix it.
turns out he didn't have it plugged in all the way
>>
>>51725897
Not for a normie.

I've seen people try to sell piece of shit cars for more than blue book value despite things like high mileage and body damage.

I've seen people try to sell used ipods for nearly as much as brand new ones.

The list goes on and on. An average person does little to no research when buying or selling.
>>
File: 1279052383758.jpg (29 KB, 643x557) Image search: [Google]
1279052383758.jpg
29 KB, 643x557
>yfw
thats a price a lot of mac people would pay for a 17" g4.
>>
File: Oyveying intensifies.gif (41 KB, 171x199) Image search: [Google]
Oyveying intensifies.gif
41 KB, 171x199
>>51725564
This guy has a point you know.

Just bloat out everything to confuse them and make them think it's a good deal when it's just modertate.

Example:
Instead of writing "two sticks of 2GB DDR2 RAM" write "two whole sticks DDR2 Kingston Random Access Memory made in Xijiang China that holds a whopping 2 WHOLE GIGABYTES of RAM."

>confuses them
>bloat the price
>think it's a good deal
>??????
>profit???

I don't see why not.
>>
80gb hardrive.
so...the original one? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>51728303
dude apples retain their value theyre worth like 5 times more than shit windows

i got osx mountain on my apple you dont need more than 512 ram it works just as good as day 1

and thats the apple guarantee you take it to the genius bar and they keep you hooked up right

you need that shit for education and video editing which i do and i also use bandcamp apple #1
>>
File: 1292271166167s.jpg (2 KB, 120x126) Image search: [Google]
1292271166167s.jpg
2 KB, 120x126
>>51728360
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.