[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intel Skymeme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Intel-Skylake.jpg (43 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Intel-Skylake.jpg
43 KB, 620x400
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylake_(microarchitecture)

>Skylake's development was primarily undertaken by Intel Israel, centered at its engineering research center in Haifa, Israel, as with processors such as Banias, Dothan, Conroe, Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge.

>Intel Israel

>Israel

Why is /pol/ always right?
>>
>>51717461
Because unemployment gives you a lot of time to actually read the news and the two together make you right wing as fuck.
>>
>>51717461

Is that why the processor was Jewed out of any real performance gains?
>>
Haifa here.

they make some of the CPUs here because of convenient tax they get, un the citizens expense.
>>
>>51717476
I would argue it's more like decreased pressure of social conformity lets you say (and think) whatever the fuck you want to, and leftist narratives require pretty steady amounts of propaganda and social pressure to maintain in anyone who's passed adolescence.

at least half of the core stuff /pol/ claims against zionists is probably true, but disproportionate representation in politics/media/finance make it suicide to bring up:

> Jews have never fully assimilated wherever they went
> their religious laws explicitly make it OK to fuck with non-Jews in various ways
> usury laws in Europe handed Jews the banking industry on a silver platter
> communism was invented by Jews and the various revolutions around WW1 (Russia, Bavaria) were all led by Jews
> Jews bargained with Britain to agitate the U.S. into joining WW1 in exchange for being given control of Palestine (Balfour declaration, yellow news coverage of "the Hun" pushing Americans to war 2 whole years after the Lusitania)
> a shit-ton of Jews were relocated, had their property stolen, and subsequently died due to Germany's actions, but the Holocaust (6M dead in death factories) is basically hyperbolic bullshit
> a bunch of Jews buying up a big fraction of Palestine before declaring independence from Britain and kicking out as many Arabs as possible isn't exactly legitimacy.
> Israeli founders were basically terrorists by modern definition (Begin was a member of Irgun)
> Jews own the majority of media in the U.S.
> ...

this stuff is basically all historically unassailable, but you just can't discuss it openly if you have to worry about The Tribe systematically trying to destroy your life.
>>
>>51717461
They have development teams all over the world, all working on different things.

IIRC Netburst was designed in the good old USA, I don't think I need to remind you how that went. The Intel Quark was designed in the Republic of Ireland, that too was an unmitigated disaster. It missed its deadline, it didn't perform as well as promised, it has several show stopping bugs and so on and so forth.

Intel's Israel team is the only one able to consistently able to deliver a usable product. Small wonder that they get all the big jobs. I wonder where the Atoms are designed?
>>
>>51717697

So Intel literally jewed out the Jews?
>>
File: 1369550953268.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1369550953268.png
16 KB, 500x500
Breaking news!
>>
>>51717744
The Gov helps corps, stomping on us along the way.
>>
>>51717742

Also both AMD and ARM are doing some of their R&D in Israel.
>>
File: 1448399464328.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448399464328.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>Sandy Bridge was designed in Israel
>>
I will always buy Intel™ because I only play games with Intel Inside™. Intel also pioneers innovative new technologies like Hyper Threading Technology™, Intel Rapid Start Technology™ and the highest quality chipsets to ever grace motherboards.
When I boot up with a brand new Intel™ i7™ with the latest Z chipset, I can enjoy the games the way they where meant to be with Intel Inside™. Intel™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience with its Hyper Threading Technology™.
Intel i5™ is also very power efficient. A processor is the most power hungry device in your house. Air conditioners, water heaters, lights, etc all use less power than a processor. Which is why Intel™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.
At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD processor at all. I tried once, it caused so much heat that it exploded and nearly burnt down my house. It also consumed so much power that it produced an EMP and destroyed not only the rest of my computer but my entire neighborhood.
Intel™ also pioneered how useless MORE CORES is with the i™ series processors. Years ago, everyone thought MORE CORES were the future. Now, Intel™ has debunked that myth entirely and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Intel™ with its powerful IPC. MORE CORES will never be part of Intel's™ line up.
It's quite clear that OPs an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than the optimal experience with Intel Inside™. Intel™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Intel C++ Compiler. He is probably too poor to afford the Intel Inside™ experience and can not afford to play any games.
Don't be a poor gamer with bad chipsets and a huge power bills. Play games with Intel Inside™
>>
>>51717871
The Gov sold the country to the businessman.
Politicians going to Prison over rape, fraud, stealing, money stuff.
>>
>>51717742
israel made the core / quad duo series, nehalem, sandy, and now skylake.
>>
>>51717742

Atoms are made in North Korea
>>
>>51717905
No, Nehalem was designed by Intel Oregon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehalem_%28microarchitecture%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehalem_River
>>
>>51717889
You don't have many friends do you?

Hint: this is rhetorical, don't answer it.
>>
>>51718091
>whats a copypasta
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.