[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any certifications i could get that would put me at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: john-cena.jpg (1 MB, 2382x3107) Image search: [Google]
john-cena.jpg
1 MB, 2382x3107
are there any certifications i could get that would put me at the top of the hiring pile?
>>
nodejs code artisan
>>
>>51717301
FULL STACK JAVASCRIPT CODER
>>
>>51717330
JAVASCRIPT NINJA*
ftfy
>>
File: certs-are-a-fucking-joke.jpg (147 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
certs-are-a-fucking-joke.jpg
147 KB, 640x404
Free exam answers for everyone, kids http://www.examcollection.com/ Don't pay for anything there, just download a cracked VCE reader.
>>
>>51717301
Human resources.

You're welcome.
>>
This is one of the main problems with certifications. People get them just to get hired, and usually have no practical experience, or often even skill, with that technology. You can't think of it as a peice of paper to get a job: if you lack there abilities the hiring company THINKS you have, based on the cert, you'll lose the job.

Most places you want a full time job don't care about certs, but they can be useful for getting past the HR drones.

Where they do come in useful, is contracting, because they don't have enough time to vett you in the workplace. Again, if you don't have the skills the cert says you should, you'll get shitcanned.
>>
File: queen.jpg (1 MB, 2700x1843) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
1 MB, 2700x1843
>>51717398
why HR?
>>
File: fp.jpg (6 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
6 KB, 254x198
>>51717479
Are you autistic by any chance?
>>
>>51717301
being a disabled black female tranny
>>
>>51717518
yes
>>
>>51717525
+ good at soldering cpus
>>
File: 1449416563267.jpg (122 KB, 864x673) Image search: [Google]
1449416563267.jpg
122 KB, 864x673
>>51717518
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.