[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my case fans are louder than all hell (because when I built
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: noctua_logo_1092_1203px.jpg (1001 KB, 1092x1203) Image search: [Google]
noctua_logo_1092_1203px.jpg
1001 KB, 1092x1203
So my case fans are louder than all hell (because when I built the machine I really didn't care about what fans I was throwing in there.) , plus I need to more to fill in the empty slots. I refuse to noctua fans. Mostly because of there price and because I feel strongly that they are a meme fan. So can anyone recommend 140mm fans that are affordable and a little quieter than a Boeing 747 taking off . I would prefer a four pack if possible or at least a two pack. Microcenter is opening in two hours and I plan to go once they open the doors, so please any suggestions are appreciated.

TLDR; four pack of 140mm case fans that are NOT pic related.
>>
Just refresh your thermal paste senpai
>>
get be quiet!
>>
File: buffering.jpg (58 KB, 829x628) Image search: [Google]
buffering.jpg
58 KB, 829x628
Two of these > http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200094

OR

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553019&cm_re=cougar_fan-_-35-553-019-_-Product
>>
>>51716680
Buy grey noctua fans. Almost half the price with just the fan in there.
>>
>>51716680
>Mostly because of there price and because I feel strongly that they are a meme fan.
>meme fan
>spouting shit you read on 4chan

off yourself retard

they are high price for a reason you poor paki bastard
>>
>>51716680
BeQuiet, Nexus, Scythe...
they're all cheaper and quieter than Noctua
>>
File: 51aPaBwzUhL._SX425_[1].jpg (23 KB, 425x351) Image search: [Google]
51aPaBwzUhL._SX425_[1].jpg
23 KB, 425x351
bitfenix spectre
>>
>>51716695
>get be quiet!
Dont get these OP, i bought 3 of these because of the price and they were quiet in the beginning. After 1 month though they all started making a humming/buzzing noise, in the trash they go.

>>51716680
I now have 8 noctua fans in my PC and it's completely inaudible, they all run at about 400-600 rpm and i even have some on my video card and under full load its whisper quiet.

Most fans can be quiet if you just run them at a low rpm, but not all of them can become completely inaudible like noctua can.
>>
>>51716798
For the same reason Apple is a high price. To convince idiots (like you) to buy it cause of muh prestige.
>>
>>51716957
they are the best case fan/cpu cooler fans out there. many tests out there to prove this. you're just a poor retard
>>
>>51716975

Nice opinion bro now move on I don't give a fuck about your meme fan
>>
>>51716975
pffffff
delta fans,kid
>>
>>51717078
Literal jet engines.
>>
>>51716975
>many tests out there to prove this.

Post some links then.
Every decent test I've seen the quietest fans were either from Scythe or Nexus or some other less known brand.
>>
>>51716680
Just get some Scythe GTs. They're better anyway.
>>
I got meme fans, fuck all yall
What's so great about them?
Can pull the fans out and dishwash them
>>
>>51716957
No seriously, kill yourself. Nobody would even care, nor notice. Fuck you.
>>
>>51716680
>I feel strongly that they are a meme fan
I use one of their CPU coolers. It is not a meme.
>>
>>51717166
Where?
>>
>>51716680
>I refuse to noctua fans. Mostly because of there price and because I feel strongly that they are a meme fan

So you're basically a retarded hipster who refuses to use one of the best fan manufacturers because they're too popular.

Kill yourself, friend. Really.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.