[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, i ve founded on the street a broken tom tom one so i decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151206_132005.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_132005.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
Hello, i ve founded on the street a broken tom tom one so i decided to open it. Can someone help me identify the component ?(CPU ecc)

PS: sorry flr my bad english
>>
>>51715453
Looks like a bomb to me achmed
>>
The big top part is the spinfusor. The one to the right is the flux capacitor. Below if you can see the nanotube relay.
Not sure about the slot, but it looks like a holoreader.
>>
>>51715453
I can see two torx screws, one near the middle and bottom left (round black thingys with a star in the middle). looks like a USB port and SD card slot too.
>>
File: n2.jpg (1007 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
n2.jpg
1007 KB, 2448x3264
>>51715537
>>
>>51715609
holy shit, it's been ages since i've seen this shit the last time
>>
>>51715609

arrow guy is back!

>everyone posted in greentext
>the end
>>
>>51715609
holy fuck, arrow guy.

You arrow'd my battlestation, and I've never been more aroused in my life.
>>
Op here, Im not very good in this stuff but why noone of you have named a cpu or the ROM memory ? Arent they supposed to be there ?

Sorrg fkr english
>>
>>51715609
Holy fuck it's this guy again
>>
>>51715670
because they're most likely hidden under these silver cases
even if we did have x-ray vision, we wouldn't be able to use it on a photo
>>
Bump pls im very courious
>>
>>51715453

big metal shapes are covers for the fancy wireless stuff. You can desolder them (hard, need fancy tools) or you can just cut into them with some diagonal cutters or a knife.

I assume it's broken, and you don't know how to fix it? Just tear it apart for fun, good 30 minutes of entertainment or so.

The speaker is low tech enough that you can actually re-use it, just cut the wires and hold them to a headphone cord being played from an ipod or something
>>
>>51715702
Why? It's not like you can do a lot with them, and software wise it probably runs some proprietary shit that won't allow you to do anything except navigate you to the point
>>
>>51715609
>>>51715537
We love you arrow guy, never leave
>>
>>51715453
Make a clock out of it
>>
It's a Nintendo 64 cartridge, probaly Mario 64.
>>
Who the fuck is the arrow guy?
>>
>>51715453
>SD slot
>loudspeaker
>internal battery
>WM8711LG, some kind of audio processing IC
It's a portable stereo, OP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.