[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why has netbeans and glassfish fucked me every moment it has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: whyNetBeans.png (85 KB, 1404x628) Image search: [Google]
whyNetBeans.png
85 KB, 1404x628
why has netbeans and glassfish fucked me every moment it has the chance to this semester?

i've only ever been able to connect to a DB and actually test my code for a project once this entire semester. the rest of the time i have to ask people to test it for me like a fucking idiot. how is this even possible?
>>
>>51711808
You seem to be retarded.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>51711808
Well to be fair netbeans is pretty shitty, as are most Java based IDEs, nobody can blame you for fucking it up
I reinstalled netbeans like 4 times in my senior year because it just won't fucking work.
Then I tried to get used to it and basically learned how to deal with its shit. It's still my least favorite IDE even today
>>
>>51711821
i've contemplated it several times over the last 4 hours

i cant even find a service i can pay to walk me through the process of just setting up a DB and connection pool for a project
>>
>>51711839
i set aside 3 or 4 hours to code, and end up just fucking fighting net beans. tonight i uninstalled and reinstalled netbeans and java 3 times. and just got done installing windows10 because i thought the version of 7 i was running was fucking it up. every time i uninstall and reinstall, something different happens to cause an exception.

my screen cap is just trying to look at the JDBC resources page in admin console. glassfish is running and everything. it just wants me to fucking hang
>>
Change major while you can.
It's uphill and we don't need more retarded graduates.
Saludos cordiales
>>
does anyone know another way for me to test out code in a project and see if its saving to the DB correctly?
>>
>>51711890
Don't try to run before to it can even crawl.

Saludos cordiales
>>
>>51711875
im 2 semesters away from graduating
>>
Just try to use eclipse with tomcat

if it still don't work it's all your fault
>>
>>51711910
glassfish log gives me warnings just from starting up. it makes no sense.
>>
>>51711935
was meant for >>51711902
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.