[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Inflight Wifi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 596x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 596x400
/g/, I'm boarding an 8 hour air trip and I wish to continue to shitpost up in the air, but it's going to cost $1 dollary-doo a MB.

Business class gets free wifi so far the only solution I've come up with is:

1. Attach to WiFi network.
2. Find IP for network router.
3. ping network router IP
4. arp -a to get list of other attached devices
5. Copy one of those MAC addresses and spoof it.

Any other suggestions?
>>
>>51710569
watch out for muslims
>>
>>51710569
Reported to the FAA, DHS, and MI6.
>>
>>51710569
Reported to the TSA
>>
Jesus just bring a book. You'll live for 8 hours
>>
>>51710569
reported to FBI
>>
>>51710569
First of all, airplane wifi can go suck a hairy dick. Airplane wifi is currently one of the greatest scams around. It's slow as shit and always drops out, because the companies that maintain it have decided to raise prices rather than expand capacity. So fuck them.

So if you indeed have pic related and you are botnet then you're in luck! Because of some shit with gogo requiring google services, gmail and google chat still work.

So all you need to do is write an email or chat bot running on a computer that's on all the time and route your internet traffic through it. Shouldn't be too hard to write something that botnet-chats you 4chan posts. Answering captchas will be interesting though.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (39 KB, 1038x463) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
39 KB, 1038x463
airplane wifi works enough for normal web browsing, and it is extremely easy to find a device that is browsing the web and leech onto that.

however, this is illegal and i will not tell you how to do it
>>
>>51710569
When i flew earlier this year, i found a link on the upsell page (i think it was to sign up for something or download an app). That when clicked would give you internet access for 10min or so( to download their app I think). So i just opened a tab that i refreshed every few min.
>>
>>51710569
Well, just try it. Just remember to change your hostname and don't let your neighbour see a terminal.

Often it's only http(s) that's blocked, so if you do a socks tunnel through some ssh server, you might get access.
>>
>>51711653
tell me nigga u can trust me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.