[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I plan on buying a used iPad mini, but the owner doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 410bhJuI-VL._SY355_.jpg (15 KB, 261x355) Image search: [Google]
410bhJuI-VL._SY355_.jpg
15 KB, 261x355
I plan on buying a used iPad mini, but the owner doesn't remember the apple id that was on it, so she's locked out of it.

Is there any way to bypass the password and wipe the system with a fresh install, or am I SOL?

>inb4 stolen
>>
>>51709552
>implying your nigger ass could read the answer.
>>
>>51709568
>implying
>>
Sell it for parts Tyrone or just give it back.
Behold the objectively superior security of iOS you curry ROM users. Next time steal an android. 9 year old Asian kids can unlock them for you.
>>
>>51709552
Have her take it to the Apple Store, if she's the owner then they'll reset it there
>>
>>51709552
Fuck off Daquan, we don't need your kind here.
>>
Th-Thanks for the help /g/.
>>
>>51709552
J A M A L
A A
M
A A
J J
>>
>>51709552
mail it to me and I'll fix the problem
>>
>>51709552
For fuck's sake LeShawn, I already told you to not steal shit.
>>
Dfu mode

Connect to iTunes

Let it flash latest firmware image.

Or just give it back daquan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.