[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought macbook air 11 instead of lenovo yoga 700 11. I regretted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20151205-WA0013.jpg (318 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151205-WA0013.jpg
318 KB, 3264x1836
I bought macbook air 11 instead of lenovo yoga 700 11.

I regretted my decision
>>
>>51709285
subscribed :^)
>>
>>51709349
kek
>>
/g/ is full of lenovo chinkbook shills

it's hilarious because in defense they claim the opposite
>>
>>51709285
why the hell would you not just save up the extra like $250 and get a base model mbp you stupid faggot

if you're a poor retard you should've just gotten a chromebook and installed linux if you wanted a pretty computer
>>
>>51709440
the air (and to that extent the new macbook) DO have a use for people who do work, want a tiny laptop, and don't need real ultimate power (and a brick to carry around)...

seems most of /g/ wants a pretty computer, buys a macbook/air, and then bitches that it can't outperform a core i7
>>
>>51709476
well they're fucking retarded and should take like literally 2 mins of their day to compare specs with even a god damn netbook and realize that the purchase is fucking stupid

return it and wait until you have enough good boy points for a mbp
>>
>>51709476
Found the retard
>>
>>51709349
>>51709395
>>51709420
>>51709440
>>51709476
>>51709498

OP here.

Well its not about the performance of the mba thats dissapoints me.

Its the FUCKING MAC OS!

I bought mba with the understanding of the performance capability but not the OS.

I feel ashamed of myself when I cant simply transfer photo from my android phone into mac os.

Been an hour now and i still couldnt transfer a single photo.

And the worst thing is.....
I need to have the installer to uninstall the applications!? WADAFUQQW
>>
>>51710388
Just install Linux on that... or maybe Windows.
>>
>>51710388
plug it in, drag photo from phone folder to desktop

done
>>
>>51710388
try to install linux
>>
>>51710574
I wish it was easy like d8 m8
>>
>>51710388
you can just install Windows -- dual boot, use OSX for battery life (install adblock in Safari, done -- almost 12 hours of shitposting await on the 11in model) and Windows for doing shit (battery life craters on Windows)
mind you, the Boot Camp Assistant takes fucking forever to write the USB image, but that's the biggest issue
>>
>>51710388
the fuck? i just copied 5gb of songs from my mbp to my old ass galaxy s3 right now just by dragging?? what ate you talking about
>>
>>51709285
What on earth made that seem like a good idea?
>>
>>51709420
>Lenovo chinkbook shills

We all have used laptops from eBay. Who exactly are we shilling for, retard
>>
>>51710388

I believe you can return it within a certain amount of days.

How long have you had it for?
>>
>>51710388
What? Deleting applications is literally dragging it from the application folder to the trash. The uninstaller is handy if the devs wrote the program/app like a shitty Windows program/app, saving files into random places like how Windows does.

With the images thing, plug it in, drag the pics to desktop/drive/folder/alias
>>
>>51710388
you sound like a fucking retard
>>
>>51710782
I just had it for a day. But i didnt buy it from apple. Bought from harvey norman
>>
>>51710854
Well i try and did that. But it seems doing that does not entire uninstall the app.

Because Android file transfer cant work if kies is installed. I drag kies to bin. And still dont work til i uninstall it using the installer uninstall option
>>
>>51711339
drag the app icon into this instead: http://freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/
>>
I won a Macbook Air at my company's Christmas party last night, I tried to trade with the faggot that won the PS4 but he already had one.
Honestly don't get what people see in these things.
>>
Also guys, OP here.

what does consolidate means in mac os.

I just managed to transfer photos into mac from my phone, then I imported it into the Photo App.

is it duplicated?
>>
Lenovo is shady. Add a lot of 3rd party security software thats opens up for security issues
>>
>>51711527

We are not your support team.
Call apple it's free support, they will deal with your retardness
Saludos cordiales
>>
File: 11535585_gal.jpg (17 KB, 448x331) Image search: [Google]
11535585_gal.jpg
17 KB, 448x331
ITT

OP is a fucking idiot who can't copy a file or send things to the trash...

and you're all telling him "install linux"
>>
>>51710965
OSX is designed for computer illiterates and OP still can't work it out
>>
>>51711685
> computer illiterates

no, op is just a moron
>>
OSx is for computer illeterates who just wanna browse internet and use pre installed apps. Without the having the effort to understand why and how things works.
>>
>>51712308
r u retarded
i think yes
>>
>>51712308
Okay buddy. Because it takes anymore knowledge to use Windows than OSX. You are already showing that you are retarded and have no place trying to give your shit opinion here.
>>
>>51710388
Android File Transfer
>>
The problem is you bought a macbook air which somehow has slower and worse specs from the same macbooks from 2011.
>>
>>51710388
are you fucking retarded? doesn't your phone function in USB drive mode?? you plug in a disk with JPGs and you can import them to iPhoto by dragging and dropping the folder/disk. or you don't even need to use iPhoto and just copy the jpgs directly. don't blame OSX for your own stupidity
>>
>>51712725
you're retarded. broadwell MBA shits all over sandybridge macbook pros. not to mention 2015 MBA have fucking x4 PCIe SSDs. the only thing OP did wrong was buy the retarded 11" model which has a fuck hueg bezel and cramped keyboard instead of the comfy as fuck 13" model
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.