[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have/had an HP G60-235dx laptop? I am planning to upgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sexy.gif (2 MB, 430x481) Image search: [Google]
sexy.gif
2 MB, 430x481
Anyone have/had an HP G60-235dx laptop?

I am planning to upgrade the cpu to the fastest 800mhz fsb penryn cpu available. I already ordered it from my asain brothers.

Anyone done this? Results?
>>
>>51706952
you got anymore of this sloots caboose anon? Might stir some memories up
>>
nice chubby slampig
>>
File: 1449027878780.jpg (7 KB, 197x184) Image search: [Google]
1449027878780.jpg
7 KB, 197x184
literal baby maker body
>>
Who
is
this
seed
steed
>>
I haven't done it with that one, but the other year I DID swap out one Penryn CPU for another in another HP laptop. I can't imagine you'd have any more difficulty than I did. Just make sure you check the TDP of the chip that's already in there and also that of the one you're going to replace it with. If the new one has a higher TDP your laptop will have a harder time cooling it off.
>>
>>51706952
Your first mistake was making a thread with this mattress mistress without a source. The second mistake was getting a CPU on a shitty laptop like that. Have fun.
>>
Who is this phallus chalice?
>>
Looks like london andrews before she got too fat
>>
Olivia Jensen you're welcome
>>
>>51706952
fuckk you, OP
gotta go to /gif/
>>
>>51706952
sauce
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.